The Mexican fixed national long distance market: evidence of monopoly power
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (Enero-Junio)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 636 6270
Fax: 633 6975
Web page: http://econoquantum.cucea.udg.mx
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Perrucci, Antonio & Cimatoribus, Michela, 1997. "Competition, convergence and asymmetry in telecommunications regulation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-512, July.
- Robson, Arthur J, 1990. "Stackelberg and Marshall," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 69-82, March.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1996.
"The economics of networks,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 673-699, October.
- Geroski, Paul A, 1988. "In Pursuit of Monopoly Power: Recent Quantitative Work in Industrial Economics," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 107-23, April.
- Shy,Oz, 2001.
"The Economics of Network Industries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800952.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Sappington, David E. M., 2000. "How to determine the X in RPI-X regulation: a user's guide," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 63-68, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qua:journl:v:1:y:2005:i:2:p:103-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Ivett Portugal Padilla)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.