El principio de paridad del poder de compra en America Latina: un analisis con cambio estructural
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Yangru, 1996. "Are Real Exchange Rates Nonstationary? Evidence from a Panel-Data Test," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 54-63, February.
- D. Ventosa-Santaulària & M. Gómez-Zaldívar, 2013. "A comment on ‘Testing the validity of quasi-PPP hypothesis: evidence from a recent panel unit-root test with structural breaks’," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 111-113, February.
More about this item
KeywordsParidad de poder de compra; pruebas de raices unitarias en panel con rupturas; America Latina.;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- N26 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qua:journl:v:13y:2016:i:1:p:159-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Ivett Portugal Padilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmudgmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.