Some notes on sample selection models (in Russian)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2014. "Does Monetary Policy Affect Bank Risk?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(1), pages 95-136, March.
- Vladimir Belenky, 2011. "Editor's Introduction," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 3-4.
- Sundaram,Rangarajan K., 1996. "A First Course in Optimization Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521497190, Enero.
- Keswell, Malcolm & Carter, Michael R., 2014. "Poverty and land redistribution," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 250-261.
- Mehdi Shafaeddin & Juan Pizarro, 2010. "The evolution of value added in assembly operations: the case of China and Mexico," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 373-397.
- Charles Angelucci & Antonio Russo, 2015. "Petty Corruption and Citizen Reports," CESifo Working Paper Series 5528, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karanja, Francis & Gilmour, Daniel & Fraser, Iain, 2012. "Dairy productivity growth, efficiency change and technological progress in Victoria," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Fremantle, Australia 125053, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qnt:quantl:y:2009:i:7:p:21-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stanislav Anatolyev). General contact details of provider: http://quantile.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.