Coveting Beijing, But Imitating Moscow: Cuba's Economic Reforms in a Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rawski, Thomas G, 1994. "Chinese Industrial Reform: Accomplishments, Prospects, and Implications," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 271-275, May.
- Naughton, Barry, 1994. "Chinese Institutional Innovation and Privatization from Below," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 266-270, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mr. Ernesto Hernández-Catá, 2001. "The Fall and Recovery of the Cuban Economy in the 1990's: Mirage or Reality?," IMF Working Papers 2001/048, International Monetary Fund.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zhan, Shaohua, 2015. "From Privatization to Deindustrialization: Implications of Chinese Rural Industry and the Ownership Debate Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 108-122.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, "undated".
"Understanding China'S Economic Performance,"
Department of Economics
97-04, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 1997. "Understanding China's Economic Performance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1793, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 1997. "Understanding China's Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 5935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Biggeri & Danilo Gambelli & Christine Phillips, 1999. "Small and medium enterprise theory: evidence for Chinese TVEs," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 197-219.
- Harvie, C., 1999. "China's Township and Village Enterprises and their Evolving Business Alliances and Organizational Change," Economics Working Papers wp99-6, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Lu, Susan Feng & Dranove, David, 2013. "Profiting from gaizhi: Management buyouts during China’s privatization," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 634-650.
- Che, Jiahua, 2002.
"Rent Seeking and Government Ownership of Firms: An Application to China's Township-Village Enterprises,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 787-811, December.
- Jihua Che, 2002. "Rent Seeking and Government Ownership of Firms: An Application to China???s Township-Village Enterprises," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 497, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Wing Thye Woo & Xiaokai Yang, 2000.
"Economic Reforms and Constitutional Transition,"
Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 1(2), pages 423-479, November.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo & Xiaokai Yang, 2000. "Economic Reforms and Constitutional Transition," CID Working Papers 43, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo & Xiaokai Yang, 2000. "Economic Reforms and Constitutional Transition," CID Working Papers 43A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Jianghua Zhou & Rui Wu & Jizhen Li, 2019. "More ties the merrier? Different social ties and firm innovation performance," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 445-471, June.
- Yue Ma, 2008. "Incomplete financial market and the sequence of international trade liberalization," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 108-117.
- Tang, Rongsheng, 2021. "Market Formation in China from 1978," MPRA Paper 105510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe DULBECCO, 2000. "The Dynamics of the Institutional Change and the Market Economy: An Austrian Analysis," Working Papers 200010, CERDI.
- Xiwei Zhu & Ye Liu & Ming He & Deming Luo & Yiyun Wu, 2019.
"Entrepreneurship and industrial clusters: evidence from China industrial census,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 595-616, March.
- Zhu, Xiwei & Liu, Ye & He, Ming & Luo, Deming & Wu, Yiyun, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Industrial Clusters: Evidence from China Industrial Census," RIEI Working Papers 2017-05, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Weiping Liu & Jiatao Li, 2019. "Unbalanced Institutions in Market Transition: How Do They Matter for Firm Strategic Choices and Performance in Emerging Economies?," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 59(5), pages 675-702, October.
- Hehui Jin & Yingyi Qian, "undated". "Public vs. Private Ownership of Firms: Evidence from Rural China," Working Papers 97047, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Fu, Tong, 2020. "The dilemma of government intervention in a firm's financing: Evidence from China," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Steven Lim & Derek Harland, 2001. "Dynamic Modelling of a Three-Sector Transitional Economy," Working Papers in Economics 01/01, University of Waikato.
- Luo, Yadong & Tan, J. Justin, 1997. "How much does industry structure impact foreign direct investment in China?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 337-359, August.
- A.S. Bhalla, 1998. "Sino-Indian Liberalization: The Role of Trade and Foreign Investment," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 151-173, May.
- Sangeetha Gunasekar & Jayati Sarkar, 2019. "Does Autonomy Matter in State Owned Enterprises? Evidence from Performance Contracts in India," Economics of Transition and Institutional Change, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(3), pages 763-800, July.
- Sangeetha Gunasekar & Jayati Sarkar, 2014. "Does autonomy matter in state owned enterprises? Evidence from performance contracts in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-034, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
KeywordsCoveting; Beijing; Imitating; Moscow; Economic; Reforms; Comparative; Perspective;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qba:annpro:v:5:y:1995:id:90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/asceeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ASCE webadmin (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/asceeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.