From Business Ideas To Successful Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roy Thurik & Isabel Grilo, 2005.
"Latent and actual entrepreneurship in Europe and the US: some recent developments,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2005-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Roy Thurik & Isabel Grilo, 2006. "Latent and actual entrepreneurship in Europe and the US: some recent developments," Scales Research Reports N200514, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Maryann Feldman, 2014. "The character of innovative places: entrepreneurial strategy, economic development, and prosperity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 9-20, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gonçalo Brás & Elias Soukiazis, 2015. "The Determinants of Entrepreneurship at the Country Level: A Panel Data Approach," GEMF Working Papers 2015-14, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- K. Bruns & N. Bosma & M. Sanders & M. Schramm, 2017. "Searching for the existence of entrepreneurial ecosystems: a regional cross-section growth regression approach," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 31-54, June.
- Maribel Guerrero & David Urbano & Alain Fayolle, 2016.
"Entrepreneurial activity and regional competitiveness: evidence from European entrepreneurial universities,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 105-131, February.
- Maribel Guerrero & David Urbano & Alain Fayolle, 2016. "Entrepreneurial activity and regional competitiveness: evidence from European entrepreneurial universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 105-131, February.
- DUȚU Amalia & DIACONU Mihaela, 2015. "The Role of the Modern University in Supporting the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
- Daniel Ştefan Armeanu & Georgeta Vintilă & Ştefan Cristian Gherghina, 2017. "Empirical Study towards the Drivers of Sustainable Economic Growth in EU-28 Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2000.
"On endogenous growth with physical capital, human capital and product variety,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 491-515, March.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2000. "On Endogenous Growth with Physical Capital, Human Capital and Product Variety," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20004, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2010.
"Estimates of the steady state growth rates for selected Asian countries with an extended Solow model,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2008. "Estimates of the Steady State Growth Rates for Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Solow Model," MPRA Paper 9724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Prof. Dr. Adem KALCA & Resc. Assist. Atakan DURMAZ, 2012. "Diaspora As The Instrument Of Humane Capital," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 2(5), pages 94-104, October.
- Jung-Suk Yu & M. Kabir Hassan & Abdullah Mamun & Abul Hassan, 2014.
"Financial Sectors Reform and Economic Growth in Morocco: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 13(1), pages 69-102, April.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Jung Suk-Yu, 2007. "Financial Sector Reform and Economic Growth in Morocco: An Empirical Analysis," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-28, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger & Michael Landesmann, 2002. "Competitive Economic Performance: The European View," WIFO Working Papers 179, WIFO.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2012. "Linking Ethics and Economic Growth: a Comment on Hunt," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 6(3), September.
- Oro, Oro Ufuo & Alagidede, Paul, 2018. "The Nature of the finance–growth relationship: Evidence from a panel of oil-producing countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 89-102.
- Rujirutana Mandhachitara & Randall Shannon, 2016. "The Formation and Sustainability of same Product Retail Store Clusters in A Modern Mega City," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(5), pages 567-581, December.
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2008.
"Determinants of entrepreneurial engagement levels in Europe and the US,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(6), pages 1113-1145, December.
- Roy Thurik & Isabel Grilo, 2005. "Determinants of entrepreneurial engagement levels in Europe and the US," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-25, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2007. "Determinants of entrepreneurial engagement levels in Europe and the US," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2016.
"Mobility of knowledge and local innovation activity,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 39-61.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "Mobility of Knowledge and Local Innovation Activity," MPRA Paper 57478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:199944 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Qichun, 2018. "Inflation and innovation with a cash-in-advance constraint on human capital accumulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 14-18.
- Erich Gundlach, 2003. "Growth Effects of EU Membership: The Case of East Germany," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 237-270, September.
- Boikos, Spyridon & Bucci, Alberto & Stengos, Thanasis, 2013.
"Non-monotonicity of fertility in human capital accumulation and economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 44-59.
- Spyridon Boikos & Alberto Bucci & Thanasis Stengos, 2012. "Non-Monotonicity of Fertility in Human Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1213, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ram, Rati, 1995. "Public educational expenditures in the United States: An analytical comparison with other industrialized countries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 53-61, March.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008.
"Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 439-457, March.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2005. "Growth Dynamics; The Myth of Economic Recovery," IMF Working Papers 2005/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007. "Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery," BIS Working Papers 226, Bank for International Settlements.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery," Macroeconomics 0508008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness ideas; Entrepreneurship; Online business; Sustainable development.;
All these keywords.
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2019:i:2:p:10-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.