Foreign Direct Investments - Sustainable Development Factor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian G. Kessing, 2006.
"Employment Protection and Product Market Competition,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(2), pages 339-352, July.
- Kessing, Sebastian, 2002. "Employment protection and product market competition [Kündigungsschutz und der Wettbewerb auf Produktmärkten]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-31, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Sebastian Kessing, 2004. "Employment Protection And Product Market Competition," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 50, Royal Economic Society.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Zizi GOSCHIN, 2010. "Multidisciplinarity, Interdisciplinarity and Transdisciplinarity: Theoretical Approaches and Implications for the Strategy of Post-Crisis Sustainable Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(12(553)), pages 5-20, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume, 2012.
"Employment Protection Versus Flexicurity: On Technology Adoption in Unionised Firms,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(1), pages 177-199, March.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Employment Protection versus Flexicurity: On Technology Adoption in Unionised Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 2472, CESifo.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune, 2010. "Employment protection versus flexicurity: on technology adoption in unionised firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helmedag Fritz, 2005. "Möglichkeiten und Grenzen eines Beschäftigungspaktes / Potentials and Limits of an Alliance for Jobs," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(2), pages 151-162, April.
- Geleilate, José-Mauricio G. & Magnusson, Peter & Parente, Ronaldo C. & Alvarado-Vargas, Marcelo J., 2016. "Home Country Institutional Effects on the Multinationality–Performance Relationship: A Comparison Between Emerging and Developed Market Multinationals," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 380-402.
- Johan E. Eklund & Emma Lappi, 2018. "Product regulations and persistence of profits: OECD evidence," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 147-164, October.
- Maria-Floriana Popescu, 2015. "The Energy Issues: A Corpus-Based Analysis," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(56), pages 147-167, June,.
- Caparrós, Alejandro & Péreau, Jean-Christophe & Tazdaït, Tarik, 2013. "Emission trading and international competition: The impact of labor market rigidity on technology adoption and output," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 36-43.
- Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot & Montagna, Catia, 2012. "Employment Protection, Flexibility and Firmsâ€™ Strategic Location Decisions under Uncertainty," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-24, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Jan I. Haaland & Ian Wooton, 2007.
"Domestic Labor Markets and Foreign Direct Investment,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 462-480, August.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Wooton, Ian, 2003. "Domestic Labour Markets and Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 3989, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bastgen, A. & Holzner, C.L., 2017. "Employment protection and the market for innovations," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 77-93.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune, 2007.
"Technology resistance and globalisation with trade unions: the choice between employment protection and flexicurity,"
Working Papers in Economics
13/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume, 2007. "Technology resistance and globalisation with trade unions: the choice between employment protection and flexicurity," NIPE Working Papers 25/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Koeniger, Winfried, 2005. "Dismissal costs and innovation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 79-84, July.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 2013. "Employment Protection, Flexibility and Firms' Strategic Location Decisions under Uncertainty," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(319), pages 441-474, July.
- Gabriela Tejada & Marina Cracco & Clémence Ranquet Bouleau & Jean-Claude Bolay & Silvia Hostettler, 2019. "Testing Analytical Frameworks in Transdisciplinary Research for Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-28, August.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign direct investments; Sustainable development; Economic growth.;
All these keywords.
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2018:i:3:p:27-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.