A Business Model For Social Entrepreneurship Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Nambisan, Satish, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and strategic thinking in business ecosystems," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 219-229.
- Davide Antonioli & Francesco Nicolli & Laura Ramaciotti & Ugo Rizzo, 2016. "The Effect of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations on Academics’ Entrepreneurial Intention," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-18, November.
- Mair, Johanna & Martí, Ignasi, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship research: A source of explanation, prediction, and delight," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 36-44, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Junyon Im & Sunny Sun, 2015. "Profits and outreach to the poor: The institutional logics of microfinance institutions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 95-117, March.
- Sanchita Bansal & Isha Garg & Gagan Deep Sharma, 2019. "Social Entrepreneurship as a Path for Social Change and Driver of Sustainable Development: A Systematic Review and Research Agenda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-28, February.
- Yadong Luo & Huan Zhang & Juan Bu, 2019. "Developed country MNEs investing in developing economies: Progress and prospect," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(4), pages 633-667, June.
- Canestrino, Rossella & Ćwiklicki, Marek & Magliocca, Pierpaolo & Pawełek, Barbara, 2020. "Understanding social entrepreneurship: A cultural perspective in business research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 132-143.
- Nosheena Yasir & Nasir Mahmood & Hafiz Shakir Mehmood & Osama Rashid & An Liren, 2021. "The Integrated Role of Personal Values and Theory of Planned Behavior to Form a Sustainable Entrepreneurial Intention," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(16), pages 1-21, August.
- Kajenthiran. K & Achchuthan. S & Ajanthan. A, 2017. "A Quest for Seeking Microcredit among Youth: Evidence from an Emerging Nation in South Asian Region," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-8.
- Helmsing, A.H.J. & Knorringa, P. & Gomez Gonzalez, D., 2015. "Dutch social entrepreneurs in international development : Defying existing micro and macro characterizations," ISS Working Papers - General Series 612, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Susana Bernardino & J. Freitas Santos, 2015. "Financing social ventures by crowdfunding: the influence of entrepreneurs’ personality traits," NIPE Working Papers 12/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Lyudmila A. Ramenskaya, 2020. "The concept of ecosystem in economic and management studies," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 11(4), pages 16-28, September.
- Mark Griffiths & Jill Kickul & Sophie Bacq & Siri Terjesen, 2012. "A Dialogue with William J. Baumol: Insights on Entrepreneurship Theory and Education," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 36(4), pages 611-625, July.
- Simone J.F.M. Maase & Bart A.G. Bossink, 2010. "Factors that inhibit partnering for social start-up enterprises," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 68-84, March.
- Barki, Edgard & de Campos, José Guilherme F. & Lenz, Anna-Katharina & Kimmitt, Jonathan & Stephan, Ute & Naigeborin, Vivianne, 2020. "Support for social entrepreneurs from disadvantaged areas navigating crisis: Insights from Brazil," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 14(C).
- Ankita Tandon & Unnikrishnan K. Nair, 2015. "Enactment of knowledge brokering: Agents, roles, processes and the impact of immersion," Working papers 183, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Maria Margarida Avillez & Andrew Greenman & Susan Marlow, 2020. "Ethical Judgments About Social Entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Influence of Spatio-Cultural Meanings," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 161(4), pages 877-892, February.
- Subrata Chakrabarty & A. Erin Bass, 2015. "Comparing Virtue, Consequentialist, and Deontological Ethics-Based Corporate Social Responsibility: Mitigating Microfinance Risk in Institutional Voids," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 487-512, February.
- Barbara Bradač Hojnik & Katja Crnogaj, 2020. "Social Impact, Innovations, and Market Activity of Social Enterprises: Comparison of European Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-15, March.
- Laurent Fraisse & Laurent Gardin & Jean-Louis Laville & Francesca Petrella & Nadine Richez-Battesti, 2016. "Social enterprise in France : at the crossroads of the social economy, solidarity economy and social entrepreneurship ?," Post-Print halshs-01449222, HAL.
- Inmaculada Buendía-Martínez & Inmaculada Carrasco Monteagudo, 2020. "The Role of CSR on Social Entrepreneurship: An International Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-22, August.
- Devasheesh Mathur, 2019. "Situating Social Entrepreneurship In Public Service Innovation Literature," Working papers 2019-31-07, Voice of Research.
- Petra Dickel & Monika Sienknecht & Jacob Hörisch, 2021. "The early bird catches the worm: an empirical analysis of imprinting in social entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 127-150, March.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness model; social entrepreneurship; sustainability.;
All these keywords.
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2018:i:2:p:19-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.