Best Strategies For The Ideal Business Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouwman, Harry & Carlsson, Christer & Carlsson, Joanna & Nikou, Shahrokh & Sell, Anna & Walden, Pirkko, 2014. "How Nokia failed to nail the Smartphone market," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101414, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Stavrinoudis, Theodoros, 2007. "Applying SWOT Analysis in Formulation of Propositions for more Effective Operational Application of Timeshare in Greece," MPRA Paper 25370, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Nov 2007.
- Elias Carayannis & Stavros Sindakis & Christian Walter, 2015. "Business Model Innovation as Lever of Organizational Sustainability," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 85-104, February.
- Richard J. Gilbert, 2015. "E-Books: A Tale of Digital Disruption," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 165-184, Summer.
- Juha Winter & Sandro Battisti & Thommie Burström & Sakari Luukkainen, 2018. "Exploring the Success Factors of Mobile Business Ecosystems," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 1-23, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Maria Rosa De Giacomo & Raimund Bleischwitz, 2020. "Business models for environmental sustainability: Contemporary shortcomings and some perspectives," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 3352-3369, December.
- Francesco Campanella & Maria Rosaria Della Peruta & Stefano Bresciani & Luca Dezi, 2017. "Quadruple Helix and firms’ performance: an empirical verification in Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 267-284, April.
- Yongan Zhang & Umair Khan & Seoyeon Lee & Madiha Salik, 2019. "The Influence of Management Innovation and Technological Innovation on Organization Performance. A Mediating Role of Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Sascha Kraus & Alexander Brem & Miriam Schuessler & Felix Schuessler & Thomas Niemand, 2019.
"Innovative Born Globals: Investigating the Influence of Their Business Models on International Performance,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Alexander Brem & Joe Tidd & Tugrul Daim (ed.), Managing Innovation Internationalization of Innovation, chapter 11, pages 275-328,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Sascha Kraus & Alexander Brem & Miriam Schuessler & Felix Schuessler & Thomas Niemand, 2017. "Innovative Born Globals: Investigating The Influence Of Their Business Models On International Performance," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(01), pages 1-54, January.
- Burström, Thommie & Parida, Vinit & Lahti, Tom & Wincent, Joakim, 2021. "AI-enabled business-model innovation and transformation in industrial ecosystems: A framework, model and outline for further research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 85-95.
- Achilleas Kontogeorgos & Panagiota Sergaki & Anastasia Kosma & Vassiliki Semou, 2018. "Organizational Models for Agricultural Cooperatives: Empirical Evidence for their Performance," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(4), pages 1123-1137, December.
- Rosangela Bando & Francisco Gallego & Paul Gertler & Dario Romero, 2016.
"Books or Laptops? The Cost-Effectiveness of Shifting from Printed to Digital Delivery of Educational Content,"
NBER Working Papers
22928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosangela Bando & Francisco Gallego & Paul Gertler & Dario Romero Fonseca, 2016. "Books or Laptops? The Cost-Effectiveness of Shifting from Printed to Digital Delivery of Educational Content," Documentos de Trabajo 474, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Mangirdas Morkunas & Gintaras Cernius & Gintare Giriuniene, 2019. "Assessing Business Risks of Natural Gas Trading Companies: Evidence from GET Baltic," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-14, July.
- Agnieszka Bieńkowska & Katarzyna Tworek & Anna Zabłocka-Kluczka, 2020. "Organizational Reliability Model Verification in the Crisis Escalation Phase Caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-22, May.
- João Valsecchi Ribeiro de Souza & Adriana Marotti de Mello & Roberto Marx, 2019. "When Is an Innovative Urban Mobility Business Model Sustainable? A Literature Review and Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Changhyeon Song & Kwangsoo Shin, 2019. "Business Model Design for Latecomers in Biopharmaceutical Industry: The Case of Korean Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-15, September.
- Veronica Scuotto & Manlio Del Giudice & Elias G. Carayannis, 2017. "The effect of social networking sites and absorptive capacity on SMES’ innovation performance," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 409-424, April.
- Hui Li, 2019. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination with Complementary Products: E-Books and E-Readers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 67(6), pages 2665-2694, June.
- Evensen, Charlotte B. & Foros, Øystein & Haugen, Atle & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2021.
"Size-based input price discrimination under endogenous inside options,"
Discussion Paper Series in Economics
6/2021, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Evensen, Charlotte B. & Foros, Øystein & Haugen, Atle & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2021. "Size-based input price discrimination under endogenous inside options," Discussion Papers 2021/4, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2019. "On the unprofitability of buyer groups when sellers compete," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 265-288.
- Xiang Cai & Meiying Xie & Haijing Zhang & Zhenli Xu & Faxin Cheng, 2019. "Business Models of Distributed Solar Photovoltaic Power of China: The Business Model Canvas Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-27, August.
- Maximilian Maurice Gail & Phil-Adrian Klotz, 2021. "The Impact of the Agency Model on E-book Prices: Evidence from the UK," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202111, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Georg Goetz & Daniel Herold & Phil-Adrian Klotz & Jan Thomas Schaefer, 2020. "The Substitutability between Brick-and-Mortar Stores and e-Commerce - The Case of Books," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202011, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Arash Rezazadeh & Ana Carvalho, 2018. "A value-based approach to business model innovation: Defining the elements of the concept," NIPE Working Papers 12/2018, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Samuel Amponsah Odei & Jan Stejskal, 2018. "The Influence of Knowledge Sources on Firm-Level Innovation: The Case of Slovak and Hungarian Manufacturing Firms," Central European Business Review, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2018(2), pages 61-74.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness model canvas; SWOT analysis; Digital disruption; Comparative evaluation.;
All these keywords.
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2018:i:1:p:24-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.