Best Strategies For The Ideal Business Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elias Carayannis & Stavros Sindakis & Christian Walter, 2015. "Business Model Innovation as Lever of Organizational Sustainability," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 85-104, February.
- Richard J. Gilbert, 2015. "E-Books: A Tale of Digital Disruption," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 165-184, Summer.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:15:y:2018:i:03:n:s0219877018500268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouwman, Harry & Carlsson, Christer & Carlsson, Joanna & Nikou, Shahrokh & Sell, Anna & Walden, Pirkko, 2014. "How Nokia failed to nail the Smartphone market," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101414, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Stavrinoudis, Theodoros, 2007. "Applying SWOT Analysis in Formulation of Propositions for more Effective Operational Application of Timeshare in Greece," MPRA Paper 25370, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Nov 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness model canvas; SWOT analysis; Digital disruption; Comparative evaluation.;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2018:i:1:p:24-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.