Note bibliografiche: Gallino L. (a cura di): La lotta di classe dopo la lotta di classe
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesco cannata & Simone Casellina & Gregorio Guidi, 2012. "Inside the labyrinth of Basel risk-weighted assets: how not to get lost," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 132, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Danielsson, Jon, 2002.
"The emperor has no clothes: Limits to risk modelling,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1273-1296, July.
- Jon Danielsson, 2000. "The Emperor has no Clothes: Limits to Risk Modelling," FMG Special Papers sp126, Financial Markets Group.
- Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco, 1997. "Aggregation and the Microfoundations of Dynamic Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288008.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2009. "Keynes and probability: An assessment," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 489-510.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Carlo D'Ippoliti & Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "L'Italia: una crisi nella crisi," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(255), pages 189-227.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:moneta:2012:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.