Développement financier, réformes financières et croissance : une approche en données de panel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993. "Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
- Berthelemy, J C & Varoudakis, A, 1995. "Thresholds in Financial Development and Economic Growth," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 63(0), pages 70-84, Suppl..
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Malcolm Knight & Norman Loayza & Delano Villanueva, 1993.
"Testing the Neoclassical Theory of Economic Growth: A Panel Data Approach,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 512-541, September.
- Malcolm D. Knight & Delano Villanueva & Norman Loayza, 1992. "Testing the Neoclassical Theory of Economic Growth; A Panel Data Approach," IMF Working Papers 92/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy & Aristomène Varoudakis, 1994. "Intermédiation financière et croissance endogène," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 737-750.
- R. B. Johnston & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 1995. "Linkages Between Financial Variables, Financial Sector Reform and Economic Growth and Efficiency," IMF Working Papers 95/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Paul A. Johnson, 1992. "Local Versus Global Convergence Across National Economies," NBER Working Papers 3996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nazrul Islam, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-1170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles Dufrenot & Valerie Mignon & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2010.
"Testing the finance-growth link: is there a difference between developed and developing countries?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 1794-1807.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Péguin-Feissolle, 2007. "Testing the Finance-Growth Link: is There a Difference Between Developed and Developing Countries?," Working Papers 2007-24, CEPII research center.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2008. "Testing The Finance-Growth Link: Is There A Difference Between Developed And Developing Countries?," Working Papers halshs-00348350, HAL.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2010. "Testing the finance-growth link: is there a difference between developed and developing countries?," Working Papers halshs-00536160, HAL.
- Comlanvi Jude EGGOH, 2009. "Développement financier, instabilité financière et croissance économique : un réexamen de la relation," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 444, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- BABATOUNDE, Latoundji Alain, 2010. "Efficiency of financial micro intermediation in the WAEMU countries: A stochastic frontier production analysis," MPRA Paper 33446, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
- Amaira Bouzid, 2013. "Governance, Financial Liberalization And Economic Growth: Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(2), pages 59-74, June.
- M.Mete Doganay, 2003. "Forecasting the Volatilities and Covariances of ISE Government Debt Securities Indices," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 7(27), pages 15-34.
- Mohamed Trabelsi, 2002. "Finance and Growth: Empirical Evidence from Developing Countries 1960-1990," Working Papers 0228, Economic Research Forum, revised 26 Sep 2002.
- repec:wei:journl:v:8:y:2018:i:2:p:65-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jle:journl:167 is not listed on IDEAS
- AL-ZUBI, Khaled & AL-RJOUB,Samer & ABU-MHAREB,E, 2006. "Financial Development And Economic Growth: A New Empirical Evidence From The Mena Countries, 1989-2001," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3).
- Carton, Christine & Ronquillo, Cely, 2008.
"Determinantes del crecimiento económico e intermediación bancaria: un análisis empírico para países latinoamericanos
[Determinants of economic growth and bank intermediation: empirical analysis for," MPRA Paper 15514, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2008.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014.
"Diaspora transferts finance et développement économique
[Diaspora remittances finance and economic development]," MPRA Paper 57410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Djimoudjiel Djekonbe, 2018.
"Banking Capitalization and Financial Development in Chad: The Comparative Effects of The Banking Process,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 65-77, December.
- Djimoudjiel, Djekonbe, 2018. "Banking capitalization and financial development in Chad: the comparative effects of the banking process," MPRA Paper 88875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bulent Guloglu, 2003. "Financial Liberalisation and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Approach," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 7(27), pages 35-58.
- Pinar Evrim Mandaci, 2003. "Abnormal Return Fluctuations in the ISE (Istanbul Stock Exchange) Before and After the General Elections in Turkey," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 7(27), pages 1-14.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-03-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1998_num_49_1_409972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.