Une explication économique des flux d'investissements directs entre pays hautement industrialisés
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Serge-Christophe Kolm, 1967. "La monétisation américaine du capital français," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 18(6), pages 1038-1057.
- George H. Borts, 1964. "A Theory of Long-Run International Capital Movements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 341-341.
- J. Tobin, 1958.
"Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- James Tobin, 1956. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 14, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Brems, Hans, 1970. "A Growth Model of International Direct Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 320-331, June.
- Myers, Myron G, 1970. "Equilibrium Growth and Capital Movements between Open Economies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 393-397, May.
- Koichi Hamada, 1966. "Strategic Aspects of Taxation on Foreign Investment Income," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(3), pages 361-375.
- Kindleberger, Charles P, 1969. "Measuring Equilibrium in the Balance of Payments," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(6), pages 873-891, Nov./Dec..
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ventura, Jaume, 2005.
"A Global View of Economic Growth,"
Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 22, pages 1419-1497,
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A global view of economic growth," Economics Working Papers 849, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ventura, Jaume, 2005. "Global View of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5059, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A Global View of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 11296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A Global View of Economic Growth," Working Papers 203, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Rand Kwong Yew Low, 2018. "Vine copulas: modelling systemic risk and enhancing higher‐moment portfolio optimisation," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 58(S1), pages 423-463, November.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1981. "Evaluating the Taxation of Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 0806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hong, Claire Yurong & Lu, Xiaomeng & Pan, Jun, 2021. "FinTech adoption and household risk-taking," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2021, Bank of Finland Institute for Emerging Economies (BOFIT).
- Castro, Luciano de & Galvao, Antonio F. & Kim, Jeong Yeol & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel & Olmo, Jose, 2022.
"Experiments on portfolio selection: A comparison between quantile preferences and expected utility decision models,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Gabriel Montes-Rojas & Luciano de Castro & Antonio F. Galvao & Jeong Yeol Kim & José Olmo, 2021. "Experiments On Portfolio Selection: A Comparison Between Quantile Preferences And Expected Utility Decision Models," Documentos de trabajo del Instituto Interdisciplinario de Economía Política (IIEP-BAIRES) 2021-68, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto Interdisciplinario de Economía Política (IIEP-BAIRES).
- Dipankar Mondal & N. Selvaraju, 2022. "Convexity, two-fund separation and asset ranking in a mean-LPM portfolio selection framework," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 44(1), pages 225-248, March.
- Anders Johansson, 2009.
"An analysis of dynamic risk in the Greater China equity markets,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 299-320.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2009. "An Analysis Of Dynamic Risk In The Greater China Equity Markets," Working Paper Series 2009-5, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Lloyd, S. P., 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy and the Interest Rate Channel: Signalling and Portfolio Rebalancing," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1735, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Jukka Ilomäki & Hannu Laurila & Michael McAleer, 2018.
"Long Run Returns Predictability and Volatility with Moving Averages,"
Risks, MDPI, vol. 6(4), pages 1-18, September.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Jukka Ilomäki & Hannu Laurila & Michael McAleer, 2018. "Long Run Returns Predictability and Volatility with Moving Averages," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2018-25, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chang, C-L. & Ilomäki, J. & Laurila, H. & McAleer, M.J., 2018. "Long Run Returns Predictability and Volatility with Moving Averages," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2018-39, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hany Shawky & Ronald Forbes & Alan Frankle, 1983. "Liquidity Services and Capital Market Equilibrium: The Case for Money Market Mutual Funds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(2), pages 141-152, June.
- Andres, Christian & Cumming, Douglas & Karabiber, Timur & Schweizer, Denis, 2014. "Do markets anticipate capital structure decisions? — Feedback effects in equity liquidity," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 133-156.
- Radwanski, Juliusz, 2020. "On the Purchasing Power of Money in an Exchange Economy," MPRA Paper 104244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Finus & Pedro Pintassilgo & Alistair Ulph, 2014.
"International Environmental Agreements with Uncertainty, Learning and Risk Aversion,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
19/14, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Michael Finus & Pedro Pintassilgo & Alistair Ulph, 2014. "International Environmental Agreements with Uncertainty, Learning and Risk Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 4589, CESifo.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2013. "The General Structure of Optimal Investment and Consumption with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1303.3148, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Bohm, Volker & Wenzelburger, Jan, 2005.
"On the performance of efficient portfolios,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 721-740, April.
- Jan Wenzelburger & Volker Boehm, 2004. "On the performance of efficient portfolios," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 197, Society for Computational Economics.
- Derek Bosworth, 1997. "Rivalry and Anticompetitive Practices," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 97-104.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2016.
"Two Centuries of Finance and Growth in the United States, 1790-1980,"
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2016. "Two Centuries of Finance and Growth in the United States, 1790-1980," NBER Working Papers 22652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han, Seungjin & Leach, John, 2008.
"A bargaining model of tax competition,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1122-1141, June.
- Han, Seungjin & Leach, John, 2005. "A Bargaining Model of Tax Competition," Microeconomics.ca working papers han-05-12-02-10-57-12, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 04 Dec 2007.
- Seungjin Han & John Leach, 2007. "A Bargaining Model of Tax Competition," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-09, McMaster University.
- Raymond H. Chan & Ephraim Clark & Xu Guo & Wing-Keung Wong, 2020. "New development on the third-order stochastic dominance for risk-averse and risk-seeking investors with application in risk management," Risk Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(2), pages 108-132, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1971_num_22_3_407975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Equipe PERSEE (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.