Retraite, activités non professionnelles et vieillissement cognitif. Une exploration à partir des données de Share
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Adam & Christelle Bay & Eric Bonsang & Sophie Germain & Sergio Perelman, 2006. "Occupational Activities and Cognitive Reserve: a Frontier Approach Applied to the Survey on Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe," CREPP Working Papers 0605, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Rachel S. Newson & Eva B. Kemps, 2005. "General Lifestyle Activities as a Predictor of Current Cognition and Cognitive Change in Older Adults: A Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Examination," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 60(3), pages 113-120.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2008.
"Progrès technologique et employabilité des seniors,"
Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 155-184.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2008. "Progrès technologique et employabilité des seniors," Sciences Po publications 2008-16, Sciences Po.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2008. "Progrès technologique et employabilité des seniors," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9825, Sciences Po.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2008. "Progrès technologique et employabilité des seniors," Working Papers hal-00973053, HAL.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2008. "Progrès technologique et employabilité des seniors," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2012. "The economics of long-term care: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers 2012030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2007_num_403_1_7089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.