Vliv zhodnocení koruny na český podnikový sektor
[Effect of czech crown appreciation on czech corporate sector]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Goldin, 2004.
"The Long Road to the Fast Track: Career and Family,"
NBER Working Papers
10331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldin, Claudia, 2004. "The Long Road to the Fast Track: Career and Family," Scholarly Articles 2920116, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Claudia Goldin, 2006.
"The Quiet Revolution That Transformed Women's Employment, Education, and Family,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1-21.
- Claudia Goldin, 2006. "The Quiet Revolution that Transformed Women's Employment, Education, and Family," NBER Working Papers 11953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balcar Jiří & Filipová Lenka & Machová Zuzana, 2012. "Gender Wage Gap in the Czech Republic: First Descriptive Analysis Based on Survey 2011," Review of Economic Perspectives, De Gruyter Open, pages 151-167.
- Luisa Escriche, 2007. "Persistence of Occupational Segregation: the Role of the Intergenerational Transmission of Preferences," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(520), pages 837-857, April.
- Goldin, Claudia, 2006. "The Quiet Revolution That Transformed Womenâ€™s Employment, Education, and Family," Scholarly Articles 2943933, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Luisa Escriche & Gonzalo Olcina & Rosario Sánchez, 2004. "Gender discrimination and intergenerational transmission of preferences," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 485-511, July.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency appreciation; property structure; investment inflow; corporate accounting; value added; profit before tax;
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2003:y:2003:i:5:id:419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .