Utilities: deregulated or re-regulated?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordscaptive customer; cross-subsidy; deregulation; interest group; natural monopoly; public service; re-regulation; regulator; regulatory failure; rent-seeking process;
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L59 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Other
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2003:y:2003:i:1:id:206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .