The innovative behaviour of tourism firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- NAGY Andrea, 2012. "A Review Of Tourism And Hospitality Innovation Research," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 364-370, December.
- repec:eee:touman:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:139-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2013. "Spatial analysis of the tourism supply, in Portugal, at NUTs III level," EconStor Preprints 71762, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Christina Boycheva, 2017. "Innovation and Competitiveness in the Context of the Bulgarian Tourism Industry," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 137-148, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Tourism Industries; Portugal;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:emrpij:v:1:y:2011:i:1:p:25-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Cosme C Vieira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .