Spatial analysis of the tourism supply, in Portugal, at NUTs III level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana C. M. Daniel & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2010. "Volatility and Seasonality of Tourism Demand in Portugal," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Yaprak Gülcan & Yeşim Kuştepeli & Sedef Akgüngör, 2009. "Public Policies and Development of the Tourism Industry in the Aegean Region," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(10), pages 1509-1523, February.
- Adriana Corfu & Zélia Breda & Carlos Costa, 2006. "Eu Integration And Tourism Destination Management: The Case Of Portugal," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(20), pages 20-29, June.
- Nuno Carlos LEITÃO, 2010. "Does Trade Help to Explain Tourism Demand? The Case of Portugal," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 3(3(544)), pages 63-74, March.
- Odília A. M. Meneses & Aurora A C Teixeira, 2011. "The innovative behaviour of tourism firms," Economics and Management Research Projects: An International Journal, Open Access International Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 25-35, February.
- Jorge Andraz & Paulo Rodrigues, 2010. "Events that marked tourism in Portugal," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 761-766.
- Tamara de la Mata & Carlos Llano-Verduras, 2012. "Spatial pattern and domestic tourism: An econometric analysis using inter-regional monetary flows by type of journey," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 437-470, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial econometrics; Tourism supply; Portuguese NUTs III;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-04-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2013-04-27 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:71762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .