Spatial pattern and domestic tourism: An econometric analysis using inter-regional monetary flows by type of journey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 91 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190|
- Galli, Paolo & Fraga, Carla & de Sequeira Santos, Marcio Peixoto, 2016. "Gravitational force exerted by Brazilian tourist destinations on foreign air travelers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 76-83.
- Cabrer Borrás, Bernanrdi & Rico Belda, Paz & Sancho Pérez, Amparo, 2016. "Los gastos públicos de promoción de los destinos y la demanda turística interior en España/Public Promotional Spending and Domestic Tourism Demand in Spain," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 34, pages 573-596, Agosto.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2013. "Spatial analysis of the tourism supply, in Portugal, at NUTs III level," EconStor Preprints 71762, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Roberto Patuelli & Maurizio Mussoni & Guido Candela, 2013.
"The effects of World Heritage Sites on domestic tourism: a spatial interaction model for Italy,"
Journal of Geographical Systems,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 369-402, July.
- R. Patuelli & M. Mussoni & G. Candela, 2012. "The Effects of World Heritage Sites on Domestic Tourism: A Spatial Interaction Model for Italy," Working Papers wp834, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Patuelli & Maurizio Mussoni & Guido Candela, 2012. "The Effects of World Heritage Sites on Domestic Tourism: A Spatial Interaction Model for Italy," Working Paper Series 14_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2013.
- Candela, Guido & Mussoni, Maurizio & Patuelli Roberto, 2012. "The effects of World Heritage Sites on domestic tourism: a spatial interaction model for Italy," EBLA Working Papers 201204, University of Turin.
- Raffaele Paci & Emanuela Marrocu, 2014. "Tourism and regional growth in Europe," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 25-50, November.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2012. "Tourism and regional growth in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201235, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raffaele Paci & Emanuela Marrocu, 2013. "Tourism and regional growth in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa13p40, European Regional Science Association.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2017. "“Regional tourism demand forecasting with machine learning models: Gaussian process regression vs. neural network models in a multiple-input multiple-output setting"," IREA Working Papers 201701, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2017.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2017. "“Regional tourism demand forecasting with machine learning models: Gaussian process regression vs. neural network models in a multiple-input multiple-output setting”," AQR Working Papers 201701, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2017.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:91:y:2012:i:2:p:437-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed