Report NEP-TUR-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2013. "Tourism in the Portuguese Rural Areas," EconStor Preprints 71761, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2013. "Spatial analysis of the tourism supply, in Portugal, at NUTs III level," EconStor Preprints 71762, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Deborah E Lee, Stephen G Hosking and Mario Du Preez, 2013. "Improving navigability on the Kromme river Estuary: A choice experiment application," Working Papers 339, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Hudson, Heather E., 2012. "Internet and broadband adoption in indigenous communities: An analysis of rural Alaska," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72534, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Mario Du Preez, Deborah Ellen Lee and Leann Cloete, 2013. "Estimating the willingness to pay for the removal of a local undesirable land use: The case of the Manganese ore dump and oil tank farm in the Port Elizabeth Harbour," Working Papers 338, Economic Research Southern Africa.