Company Legislation And Reforms In Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tekla Papp & Ádám Auer, 2016. "Corporate governance in state-owned companies in Hungary," Juridical Tribune (Tribuna Juridica), Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Law Department, vol. 6(2), pages 22-39, December.
- Schmidt, Vivien A., 2002. "The Futures of European Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253685.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Reto Bürgisser & Donato Di Carlo, 2023. "Blessing or Curse? The Rise of Tourism‐Led Growth in Europe's Southern Periphery," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 236-258, January.
- Seikel, Daniel, 2011. "Wie die Europäische Kommission Liberalisierung durchsetzt: Der Konflikt um das öffentlich-rechtliche Bankenwesen in Deutschland," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/16, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Sjur Kasa & Anders Underthun, 2010. "Navigation in New Terrain with Familiar Maps: Masterminding Sociospatial Equality through Resource-Oriented Innovation Policy," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(6), pages 1328-1345, June.
- Christel Lane & Jocelyn Probert, 2003. "Globalisation and Its Impact on Competitiveness: the Case of the British and German Pharmaceutical Industry," Working Papers wp262, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Costis Hadjimichalis & Ray Hudson, 2006. "Networks, Regional Development and Democratic Control," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 858-872, December.
- Stefano Sacchi & Federico Pancaldi & Claudia Arisi, 2011. "The Economic Crisis as a Trigger of Convergence? Short-time work in Italy, Germany and Austria," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 199, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Anna Horv‡th, 2007. "Committee Governance after the Enlargement of the EU: the Institutionalisation of Cooperation within the Social Protection Committee," European Political Economy Review, European Political Economy Infrastructure Consortium, vol. 6(March), pages 53-73.
- , Stone Center & Ranaldi, Marco, 2020. "Distributional Aspects of Economic Systems," SocArXiv n7wj4, Center for Open Science.
- Fritsch Stefan, 2015. "Technological innovation, globalization, and varieties of capitalism: the case of Siemens AG as example for contingent institutional adaptation," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 125-159, April.
- Andreas Bieler, 2005. "European Integration and the Transnational Restructuring of Social Relations: The Emergence of Labour as a Regional Actor?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 461-484, September.
- Daniel Béland & John Myles, 2008. "Policy Change in the Canadian Welfare State: Comparing the Canada Pension Plan and Unemployment Insurance," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 235, McMaster University.
- Aristea Koukiadaki & Chara Kokkinou, 2016. "The rise of the dual labour market: fighting precarious employment in the new member states through industrial relations (PRECARIR) Country report: Greece," Research Reports 17, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Paudyn, Bartholomew, 2013. "Credit rating agencies and the sovereign debt crisis: performing the politics of creditworthiness through risk and uncertainty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59626, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sander Meijerink & Sabina Stiller, 2013. "What Kind of Leadership Do We Need for Climate Adaptation? A Framework for Analyzing Leadership Objectives, Functions, and Tasks in Climate Change Adaptation," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 31(2), pages 240-256, April.
- Isik Özel, 2013. "Regional Blocs, Transnational Actors and Interest Mediation: The Cases of Mexico and Turkey," KFG Working Papers p0053, Free University Berlin.
- Hubert Buch‐Hansen, 2012. "The political economy of regulatory change: The case of British merger control," Regulation & Governance, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 6(1), pages 101-118, March.
- Peter Humphreys & Seamus Simpson, 2008. "Globalization, the 'Competition' State and the Rise of the 'Regulatory' State in European Telecommunications," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 849-874, September.
- Hans-JÃ¼rgen Bieling & Christina Deckwirth, 2008. "Privatising public infrastructure within the EU: the interaction between supranational institutions, transnational forces and national governments," Transfer: European Review of Labour and Research, , vol. 14(2), pages 237-257, May.
- Kristina Babich & Daniel Béland, 2007. "Creating the Canada/Quebec Pension Plans: An Historical and Political Analysis," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 223, McMaster University.
- Ferber, Tim, 2016. "European banking regulation after the financial crisis: Franco-German conflict of interest during the negotiations on a single resolution fund," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 27/2016, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsCompany law; Comparative law; Company law reform; Harmonisation; Law modernising limited liability company; German and Austrian Company Law;
All these keywords.
- K15 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Civil Law; Common Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pmu:cjurid:v:72:y:2018:p:155-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuttro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bogdan Voaidas (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuttro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.