Company Legislation And Reforms In Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tekla Papp & Ádám Auer, 2016. "Corporate governance in state-owned companies in Hungary," Juridical Tribune (Tribuna Juridica), Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Law Department, vol. 6(2), pages 22-39, December.
- Schmidt, Vivien A., 2002. "The Futures of European Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253685.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- , Stone Center & Ranaldi, Marco, 2020. "Distributional Aspects of Economic Systems," SocArXiv n7wj4, Center for Open Science.
- Sander Meijerink & Sabina Stiller, 2013. "What Kind of Leadership Do We Need for Climate Adaptation? A Framework for Analyzing Leadership Objectives, Functions, and Tasks in Climate Change Adaptation," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 31(2), pages 240-256, April.
- Hubert Buch‐Hansen, 2012. "The political economy of regulatory change: The case of British merger control," Regulation & Governance, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 6(1), pages 101-118, March.
- Peter Humphreys & Seamus Simpson, 2008. "Globalization, the 'Competition' State and the Rise of the 'Regulatory' State in European Telecommunications," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 849-874, September.
- Bruno Amable & Elvire Guillaud & Stefano Palombarini, 2011.
"The political economy of neo-liberalism in Italy and France,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11051, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bruno Amable & Elvire Guillaud & Stefano Palombarini, 2011. "The political economy of neo-liberalism in Italy and France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639450, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Elvire Guillaud & Stefano Palombarini, 2011. "The political economy of neo-liberalism in Italy and France," Post-Print halshs-00639450, HAL.
- Patrick Kaczmarczyk, 2020. "Growth Models and the Footprint of Transnational Capital," Working Papers hal-03471320, HAL.
- Kevin Featherstone, 2008. "‘Varieties of Capitalism’ and the Greek case: explaining the constraints on domestic reform?," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 11, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Daniel BÃ©land & AndrÃ© Lecours, 2010. "Does Nationalism Trigger Welfare-State Disintegration? Social Policy and Territorial Mobilization in Belgium and Canada," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 28(3), pages 420-434, June.
- Featherstone, Kevin, 2008. ""Varieties of capitalism" and the Greek case: explaining the constraints on domestic reform?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5608, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kathleen Thelen, 2009. "Institutional Change in Advanced Political Economies," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 47(3), pages 471-498, September.
- Ray Hudson, 2005. "Rethinking Change in Old Industrial Regions: Reflecting on the Experiences of North East England," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 37(4), pages 581-596, April.
- Roy Trivedi, Smita, 2011. "The growing dichotomy between real and financial sectors," MPRA Paper 41421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Stojanovski, 2022. "Policy Processes in the Institutionalisation of Private Forestry in the Republic of North Macedonia," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(7), pages 1-20, March.
- James Buckley & David Howarth, 2010. "Internal Market: Gesture Politics? Explaining the EU's Response to the Financial Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(s1), pages 119-141, September.
- Uwe Becker, 2013. "Measuring Change of Capitalist Varieties: Reflections on Method, Illustrations from the BRICs," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 503-532, August.
- Cerami, Alfio, 2006. "The Politics of Reforms in Bismarckian Welfare Systems: The Cases of Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia," MPRA Paper 92271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos Triantopoulos, 2014. "Financial Structure, Income Inequality and Privatization of Risk in the EU," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(3), pages 49-72, July-Sept.
- Anders Underthun, 2008. "Piping the Politics of Space: The Engagement of Scale in Regional Strategies of Economic Development," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 26(4), pages 752-766, August.
- Buch-Hansen, Hubert, 2014. "Capitalist diversity and de-growth trajectories to steady-state economies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 167-173.
- Georgios Maris & Floros Flouros, 2022. "Economic crisis, COVID-19 pandemic, and the Greek model of capitalism," Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 469-484, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCompany law; Comparative law; Company law reform; Harmonisation; Law modernising limited liability company; German and Austrian Company Law;
All these keywords.
- K15 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Civil Law; Common Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pmu:cjurid:v:72:y:2018:p:155-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuttro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bogdan Voaidas (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuttro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.