How much is too much? The effects of information quantity on crowdfunding performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2011.
"A Century of American Economic Review,"
2011.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2011. "A Century of American Economic Review," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Torgler, Benno & Piatti, Marco, 2011. "A Century of American Economic Review," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt6h59v4m6, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Torgler, Benno & Piatti, Marco, 2011. "A Century of American Economic Review," Sustainable Development Papers 102501, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Ho Fai Chan & Malka Guillot & Lionel Page & Benno Torgler, 2015. "The inner quality of an article: Will time tell?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 104(1), pages 19-41, July.
- Brendan Burchell & Catherine Marsh, 1992. "The effect of questionnaire length on survey response," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 233-244, August.
- Lurie, Nicholas H, 2004. "Decision Making in Information-Rich Environments: The Role of Information Structure," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 473-486, March.
- Malhotra, Naresh K, 1982. "Information Load and Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 419-430, March.
- Bernardo A. Huberman & Fang Wu, 2008. "The Economics Of Attention: Maximizing User Value In Information-Rich Environments," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(04), pages 487-496.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaobei Liang & Xiaojuan Hu & Jiang Jiang, 2020. "Research on the Effects of Information Description on Crowdfunding Success within a Sustainable Economy—The Perspective of Information Communication," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-36, January.
- Uwe Dulleck, 2019. "Financial Decisions and Financial Regulation: Three Concepts of Performance Based Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 8006, CESifo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0192012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (plosone). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.