The Measurement of Subjective Value and Its Relation to Contingent Valuation and Environmental Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corso, Phaedra S & Hammitt, James K & Graham, John D, 2001. "Valuing Mortality-Risk Reduction: Using Visual Aids to Improve the Validity of Contingent Valuation," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 165-184, September.
- Christian Vossler & Michael McKee, 2006. "Induced-Value Tests of Contingent Valuation Elicitation Mechanisms," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 35(2), pages 137-168, October.
- Catherine L. Kling & Daniel J. Phaneuf & Jinhua Zhao, 2012.
"From Exxon to BP: Has Some Number Become Better Than No Number?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Kling, Catherine Louise, 2012. "From Exxon to BP: Has Some Number Become Better than No Number?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35576, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kling, Catherine Louise, 2012. "From Exxon to BP: Has Some Number Become Better than No Number?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35577, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wiktor Adamowicz & Peter Boxall & Michael Williams & Jordan Louviere, 1998. "Stated Preference Approaches for Measuring Passive Use Values: Choice Experiments and Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 64-75.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Picardy, Jamie Ann & Cash, Sean B. & Peters, Christian, . "Uncommon Alternative: Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Niche Pork Tenderloin in New England," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 51(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0132842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (plosone). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.