Managing Temporary Capital Inflows: Lessons from Asia and Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Edwards, 1990. "The Sequencing of Economic Reform: Analytical Issues and Lessons from Latin American Experiences," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1997.
"Sterilization of money inflows: Difficult (Calvo) or Easy (Reisen)?,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 24(2 Year 19), pages 263-285, December.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1993. "Sterilization of Money Inflows: Difficult (Calvo) or Easy (Reisen)?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C93-024, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1993. "Sterilization of Money Inflows: Difficult (Calvo) or Easy (Reisen)?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233206, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1994. "Sterilization of Money Inflows; Difficult (Calvo) or Easy (Reisen)?," IMF Working Papers 94/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Reisen, Helmut & Yeches, Helene, 1993.
"Time-varying estimates on the openness of the capital account in Korea and Taiwan,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 285-305, August.
- Helmut Reisen & Hélène Yèches, 1991. "Time-Varying Estimates on the Openness of the Capital Account in Korea and Taiwan," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 42, OECD Publishing.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Diaz Alejandro, Carlos F., 1977. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 317-322, November.
- Devlin, Robert & Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo & Griffith-Jones, Stephany, 1994. "Surges in capital flows and development: an overview of policy issues," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 33972, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bernhard Fischer & Helmut Reisen, 1995. "Pension Fund Investment from Ageing to Emerging Markets," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 9, OECD Publishing.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Alejandro Werner, 1994. "Mexico: Stabilization, Reform, and No Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(1), pages 253-316.
- Bernhard Fischer & Helmut Reisen, 1992. "Towards Capital Account Convertibility," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 4, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiichiro Fukasaku & David Martineau, 1999. "Coopération monétaire en Asie de l'Est : l'apport des tests de causalité et de la cointégration," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 140(4), pages 105-116.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1997. "The Mexican Peso Crisis? How Much Did We Know? When Did We Know It?," NBER Working Papers 6334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards & Miguel A. Savastano, 2000. "The Mexican Peso in the Aftermath of the 1994 Currency Crisis," NBER Chapters,in: Currency Crises, pages 183-236 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:34:y:1995:i:4:p:395-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.