Time-varying estimates on the openness of the capital account in Korea and Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Helmut Reisen & Hélène Yèches, 1991. "Time-Varying Estimates on the Openness of the Capital Account in Korea and Taiwan," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 42, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sachsida, Adolfo & Caetano, Marcelo Abi-Ramia, 2000. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 85-88, July.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2000.
"Capital Flows, Real Exchange Rates, and Capital Controls: Some Latin American Experiences,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Flows and the Emerging Economies: Theory, Evidence, and Controversies, pages 197-246
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1998. "Capital Flows, Real Exchange Rates, and Capital Controls: Some Latin American Experiences," NBER Working Papers 6800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helmut Reisen, 1995. "Managing Temporary Capital Inflows: Lessons from Asia and Latin America," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 395-427.
- Phylaktis, Kate, 1997.
"Capital market integration in the Pacific-Basin region: An analysis of real interest rate linkages,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 195-213, June.
- Kate Phylaktis, 1995. "Capital Market Integration in the Pacific Basin Region; An Analysis of Real Interest Rate Linkages," IMF Working Papers 95/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Xiangsheng Dou & Xiangsheng Dou, 2016. "Measure and Evaluation of Financial Openness in China," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 985-994.
- Menzie Chinn & Michael Dooley, 1995. "National, regional and international capital markets: Measurement and implications for domestic financial fragility," International Finance 9508006, EconWPA.
- Thomas D. Willett & Young Seok Ahn & Manfred W. Keil, "undated". "Capital Mobility for Developing Countries May Not Be So High," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-26, Claremont Colleges.
- Bernhard Fischer & Helmut Reisen, 1992. "Full currency convertibility in Eastern Europe?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 27(5), pages 203-209, September.
- Menzie Chinn & Michael Dooley, 1995. "Asia-Pacific Capital Markets: Measurement of Integration and the Implications for Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 5280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maloney, William F., 1997. "Testing capital account liberalization without forward rates Another look at Chile 1979-1982," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 139-168, February.
- Chinn, Menzie-D & Dooley, Michael-P, 1997.
"Financial Repression and Capital Mobility: Why Capital Flows and Covered Interest Rate Differentials Fail to Measure Capital Market Integration,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 15(2), pages 81-103, December.
- Michael P. Dooley & Menzie Chinn, 1995. "Financial Repression and Capital Mobility: Why Capital Flows and Covered Interest Rate Differentials Fail to Measure Capital Market Integration," NBER Working Papers 5347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1998. "Capital Inflows into Latin America: A Stop-Go Story?," NBER Working Papers 6441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vuyyuri, S., 2004. "Linkages of Indian Interest Rates with US and Japanese Rates," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2).
- Sergio L. Schmukler, 2004. "Financial globalization: gain and pain for developing countries," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 2, pages 39-66.
- Phylaktis, Kate, 1999. "Capital market integration in the Pacific Basin region: an impulse response analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 267-287, February.
- Jamilov, Rustam, 2013.
"Capital mobility in the Caucasus,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 155-170.
- Rustam Jamilov, 2013. "J-Curve Dynamics and the Marshall–Lerner Condition: Evidence from Azerbaijan," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(3), pages 313-323, February.
- Sun, Lixing, 2004. "Measuring time-varying capital mobility in East Asia," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 281-291.
- Phylaktis, Kate & Ravazzolo, Fabiola, 2002. "Measuring financial and economic integration with equity prices in emerging markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 879-903, November.
- Menzie Chinn & William Maloney, 1998.
"Financial and Capital Account Liberalization in the Pacific Basin: Korea and Taiwan During the 1980's,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 53-74.
- Menzie Chinn & William Maloney, 1995. "Financial and capital account liberalization in the Pacific Basin: Korea and Taiwan during the 1980's," International Finance 9508005, EconWPA.
- Menzie D. Chinn & William F. Maloney, 1996. "Financial and Capital Account Liberalization in the Pacific Basin: Korea and Taiwan during the 1980's," NBER Working Papers 5814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liliana Rojas-Suárez & Donald J Mathieson & Michael P. Dooley, 1996.
"Capital Mobility and Exchange Market Intervention in Developing Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
96/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael P. Dooley & Donald J. Mathieson & Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 1997. "Capital Mobility and Exchange Market Intervention in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 6247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jamilov, Rustam, 2012. "Capital mobility in the Caucasus," MPRA Paper 38184, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2012.
- de Brouwer,Gordon, 1999. "Financial Integration in East Asia," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521651486.
- Willett, Thomas D. & Keil, Manfred W. & Ahn, Young Seok, 2002. "Capital mobility for developing countries may not be so high," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 421-434, August.
- Ying, Yung-Hsiang & Kuan, Chung-Ming & Tung, Chris Y. & Chang, Koyin, 2013. "“Capital mobility in East Asian Countries is not so high”: Examining the impact of sterilization on capital flows," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 55-64.
- C. Rangarajan & A. Prasad, 2008. "Capital flows, exchange rate management and monetary policy," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 135-149.
More about this item
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:41:y:1993:i:2:p:285-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.