Some Comments on the Reply by Saez and the Article by Homburg [Comparing Elasticities-Based Optimal Income Tax Formulas] [An Axiomatic Proof of Mirrlees' Formula]
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 53 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Revesz, John T, 1989. "The Optimal Taxation of Labour Income," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(3), pages 453-75.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1998.
"An Axiomatic Proof of Mirrlees' Formula,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 285-295.
- Saez, Emmanuel, 1998. "Reply on Comparing Elasticities-Based Optimal Income Tax Formulas by John T. Revesz," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(3-4), pages 480-85.
- Saez, Emmanuel, 2001.
"Using Elasticities to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 205-29, January.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "Using Elasticities to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 7628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Revesz, John T, 1998. "Comparing Elasticities-Based Optimal Income Tax Formulas," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(3-4), pages 470-79.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:53:y:1998:i:3-4:p:486-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.