Some Comments on the Reply by Saez and the Article by Homburg [Comparing Elasticities-Based Optimal Income Tax Formulas] [An Axiomatic Proof of Mirrlees' Formula]
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 53 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saez, Emmanuel, 1998. "Reply on Comparing Elasticities-Based Optimal Income Tax Formulas by John T. Revesz," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(3-4), pages 480-485.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2001.
"Using Elasticities to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 205-229.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "Using Elasticities to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 7628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Revesz, John T, 1989. "The Optimal Taxation of Labour Income," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(3), pages 453-475.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1998. "An Axiomatic Proof of Mirrlees' Formula," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 285-295.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1998. "An Axiomatic Proof of Mirrlees' Formula," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(3-4), pages 285-295.
- Revesz, John T, 1998. "Comparing Elasticities-Based Optimal Income Tax Formulas," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(3-4), pages 470-479. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:53:y:1998:i:3-4:p:486-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.