Aspects Regarding Internet Banking Services in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Byoung-Min Kim & Richard Widdows & Tansel Yilmazer, 2005. "The determinants of consumers’ adoption of Internet banking," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Robert DeYoung, 2005. "The Performance of Internet-Based Business Models: Evidence from the Banking Industry," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 893-948, May.
- Yoonhee Tina Chang, 2005. "Dynamics of Internet Banking Adoption," Working Papers 06-2, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Francesca Arnaboldi & Peter Claeys, 2008. "Internet Banking in Europe: a comparative analysis," IREA Working Papers 200811, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Anssi Mattila & Minna Mattila, 2005. "How perceived security appears in the commercialisation of internet banking," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 89-101.
- Karen Furst & William Lang & Daniel Nolle, 2002. "Internet Banking," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 95-117, August.
- Karen Furst & William Lang & Daniel Nolle, 2002. "Internet Banking," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 27(6), pages 251-251, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imola Drigă, 2014. "Online Banking in The Romanian Banking System," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 14(2), pages 85-92.
- Imola Drigă & Claudia Isac, 2014. "E-banking services – features, challenges and benefits," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 49-58.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial institutions; E-banking; Internet banking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:9:i:3:y:2009:p:239-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .