E-banking services – features, challenges and benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Imola Drigă & Dorina Niţă & Codruţa Dura, 2009. "Aspects Regarding Internet Banking Services in Romania," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(3), pages 239-248.
- Dmitri Sokolov, 2007. "E-Banking: Risk Management Practices of the Estonian Banks," Working Papers 156, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pet:annals:v:15:y:2015:i:2:p:53-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imola Drigă, 2014. "Online Banking in The Romanian Banking System," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 14(2), pages 85-92.
- repec:pet:annals:v:15:y:2015:i:2:p:29-36 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbanking sector; e-banking; online banking; mobile banking; PC banking; issues in e-banking;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:14:y:2014:i:1:p:49-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.