E-Banking: Risk Management Practices of the Estonian Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Schaechter, 2002. "Issues in Electronic Banking; An Overview," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 02/6, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imola Drigă & Claudia Isac, 2014. "E-banking services – features, challenges and benefits," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 49-58.
More about this item
Keywordse-banking; risks; risk management;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-12-15 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2007-12-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2007-12-15 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2007-12-15 (Marketing)
- NEP-RMG-2007-12-15 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.