E-Banking: Risk Management Practices of the Estonian Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Schaechter, 2002. "Issues in Electronic Banking; An Overview," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 02/6, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imola Drigă & Claudia Isac, 2014. "E-banking services – features, challenges and benefits," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 49-58.
More about this item
Keywordse-banking; risks; risk management;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-12-15 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2007-12-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2007-12-15 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2007-12-15 (Marketing)
- NEP-RMG-2007-12-15 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .