Report NEP-MKT-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajagopal, 2007. "Outsourcing Salespeople in Building Arousal towards Retail Buying," Marketing Working Papers 2007-09-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Rajagopal, 2007. "Arousal and Merriment as Decision Drivers among Young Consumers," Marketing Working Papers 2007-08-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Wägar, Karolina & Björk, Peter & Ravald, Annika & West, Björn, 2007. "Exploring Marketing in Micro Firms," Working Papers 531, Hanken School of Economics.
- Rajagopal & Ananya Rajagopal, 2007. "Emerging Perspectives on Self Service Technologies in Retail Banking," Marketing Working Papers 2007-07-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Dirk Temme & Marcel Paulssen & Till Dannewald, 2007. "Integrating latent variables in discrete choice models – How higher-order values and attitudes determine consumer choice," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dmitri Sokolov, 2007. "E-Banking: Risk Management Practices of the Estonian Banks," Working Papers 156, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Item repec:cil:wpaper:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- RENIERS, Genserik & POOT-BAUDIER, V. & THOMAS, S., 2007. "EHS management, sustainability reporting, marketing and corporate governance: Inspiring the metals recycling industry," Working Papers 2007022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2007. "Testing the "Waterbed" Effect in Mobile Telephony," CEP Discussion Papers dp0827, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zuleika Ferre & Natalia Melgar & Héctor Pastori & Giorgina Piani & Máximo Rossi, 2007. "La Responsabilidad Social Empresarial en Uruguay. La visión desde las empresas," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1907, Department of Economics - dECON.