Report NEP-RMG-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabor Benedek & Daniel Homolya, 2007. "Analysis of Operational Risk of Banks - Catastrophe Modelling," Working Papers 0708, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Dmitri Sokolov, 2007. "E-Banking: Risk Management Practices of the Estonian Banks," Working Papers 156, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Marco S. Matsumura, 2007. "Impact Of Macro Shocks On Sovereign Default Probabilities," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 060, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mardi Dungey & Michael McKenzie & Vanessa Smith, 2007. "Empirical Evidence On Jumps In The Term Structure Of The Us Treasury Market," CAMA Working Papers 2007-25, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2007/4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alvaro Cartea & Thilo Meyer-Brandis, 2007. "How Does Duration Between Trades of Underlying Securities Affect Option Prices," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0721, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.