Multivariate analysis of determinants of Internet banking use in European Union countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elza Jurun & Snježana Pivac, 2011. "Comparative regional GDP analysis: case study of Croatia," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 19(3), pages 319-335, September.
- Nenovski, Tome & Delova Jolevska, Evica & Andovski, Ilija, 2011. "Banking services in terms of changing environment: the case of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 45929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henry Kaiser, 1970. "A second generation little jiffy," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(4), pages 401-415, December.
- Francesca Arnaboldi & Peter Claeys, 2008. "Internet Banking in Europe: a comparative analysis," IREA Working Papers 200811, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Henry Kaiser, 1974. "An index of factorial simplicity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 31-36, March.
- Anssi Mattila & Minna Mattila, 2005. "How perceived security appears in the commercialisation of internet banking," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 89-101.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tibor Csendes & Lidija Zadnik Stirn & Janez Žerovnik, 2015. "Editorial," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(3), pages 523-525, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet banking use; European Union countries; Cluster analysis; Factor analysis; Information and communications technology (ICT); Linear regression model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:23:y:2015:i:3:p:563-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.