Do Internet Activities Add Value? Evidence from the Traditional Banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Viral V. Acharya & Iftekhar Hasan & Anthony Saunders, 2002.
"The effects of focus and diversification on bank risk and return: evidence from individual bank loan portfolios,"
905, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Acharya, Viral V & Hasan, Iftekhar & Saunders, Anthony, 2002. "The Effects of Focus and Diversification on Bank Risk and Return: Evidence from Individual Bank Loan Portfolios," CEPR Discussion Papers 3252, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert DeYoung, 2005. "The Performance of Internet-Based Business Models: Evidence from the Banking Industry," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 893-948, May.
- Stijn Claessens & Thomas Glaessner & Daniela Klingebiel, 2002. "Electronic Finance: Reshaping the Financial Landscape Around the World," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 29-61, August.
- Karen Furst & William Lang & Daniel Nolle, 2002. "Internet Banking," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 95-117, August.
- Karen Furst & William Lang & Daniel Nolle, 2002. "Internet Banking," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 27(6), pages 251-251, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilia Peni & Sami Vähämaa, 2012. "Did Good Corporate Governance Improve Bank Performance during the Financial Crisis?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 19-35, April.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009.
"Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking,"
09-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2014. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers 14-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tariq Abbasi & Hans Weigand, 2017. "The Impact of Digital Financial Services on Firm's Performance: a Literature Review," Papers 1705.10294, arXiv.org.
- Francisco Liébana-Cabanillas & Francisco Muñoz-Leiva & Juan Sánchez-Fernández & María I. Viedma-del Jesús, 2016. "The moderating effect of user experience on satisfaction with electronic banking: empirical evidence from the Spanish case," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 141-165, February.
- Stephen K. Callaway, 2011. "Internet banking and performance: The relationship of web site traffic rank and bank performance," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 12-25, April.
- Elisabeta Pana & Sascha Vitzthum & David Willis, 2015. "The impact of internet-based services on credit unions: a propensity score matching approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 329-352, February.
- David VanHoose, 2009. "Internet Banking," NFI Policy Briefs 2009-PB-12, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- DeYoung, Robert & Lang, William W. & Nolle, Daniel L., 2007. "How the Internet affects output and performance at community banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1033-1060, April.
- Ceylan Onay & Emre Ozsoz, 2013. "The Impact of Internet-Banking on Brick and Mortar Branches: The Case of Turkey," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 187-204, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet; Banks; Value; Technology; Risk-return;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:35:y:2009:i:1:p:81-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.