Theory Of Innovation In Spatial Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- Arnoud Lagendijk, 2006. "Learning from conceptual flow in regional studies: Framing present debates, unbracketing past debates," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 385-399.
- Alex Hoen, 2001. "Clusters: Determinants and Effects," CPB Memorandum 17, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Maryann Feldman & Johanna Francis & Janet Bercovitz, 2005. "Creating a Cluster While Building a Firm: Entrepreneurs and the Formation of Industrial Clusters," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 129-141.
- Roberta Capello, 1999. "Spatial Transfer of Knowledge in High Technology Milieux: Learning Versus Collective Learning Processes," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 353-365.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arkadiusz Œwiadek, 2013. "Economic Cycle And Regional Innovative Activity In The Pomeranian Industrial System In 2009-11," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 7(1), pages 8-16, December.
- Marta Kad?ubek, 2015. "Innovative solutions in the field of logistics," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003984, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Magdalena Jurczyk-Bunkowska & Ilona Pawe³oszek, 2015. "The Concept Of Semantic System For Supporting Planning Of Innovation Processes," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 11(1), pages 79-89, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovations; innovations theory; spatial perspective;
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:111-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.