Social Media In Managing Political Advertising: A Study Of India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neena Talwar Kanungo, 2015. "Indiaâ€™s Digital Poll Battle: Political Parties and Social Media in the 16th Lok Sabha Elections," Studies in Indian Politics, , vol. 3(2), pages 212-228, December.
- Conitzer, Vincent, 2012. "Should social network structure be taken into account in elections?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 100-102.
- Mangold, W. Glynn & Faulds, David J., 2009. "Social media: The new hybrid element of the promotion mix," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 357-365, July.
- Michael P. Cameron & Patrick Barrett & Bob Stewardson, 2013. "Can Social Media Predict Election Results? Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 13/08, University of Waikato.
- Róbert Štefko & Radovan Baèík & Igor Fedorko, 2014. "Facebook Content Analysis Of Banks Operating On Slovak Market," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 10(1), pages 145-152, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Kot & Sebastian Kot & Michal Kucharski, 2017. "Real Value of Advertising Value Equivalent in Sport Sponsorship," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 34-42.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mahan, Joseph E. & Seo, Won Jae & Jordan, Jeremy S. & Funk, Daniel, 2015. "Exploring the impact of social networking sites on running involvement, running behavior, and social life satisfaction," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 182-192.
- Alessandra Mazzei & Alfonsa Butera, 2016. "Brand consistent behavior of employees on social media: the role of social media governance and policies," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(4), pages 85-106.
- Payal S. Kapoor & K.R. Jayasimha & Ashish Sadh, 2013. "Brand-related, Consumer to Consumer, Communication via Social Media," IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, , vol. 2(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Fan, Zhi-Ping & Sun, Minghe, 2015. "Behavior-aware user response modeling in social media: Learning from diverse heterogeneous dataAuthor-Name: Chen, Zhen-Yu," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 422-434.
- Monica Patrut, 2015. "Candidates In The Presidential Elections In Romania (2014): The Use Of Social Media In Political Marketing," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 21.
- Femke Hilverda & Margôt Kuttschreuter, 2018. "Online Information Sharing About Risks: The Case of Organic Food," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 38(9), pages 1904-1920, September.
- Yusuf A. Adenle & Edwin H. W. Chan & Yi Sun & C.K. Chau, 2020. "Modifiable Campus-Wide Appraisal Model (MOCAM) for Sustainability in Higher Education Institutions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-1, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:25:d:61402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irina Maiorescu & Razvan Dina & Alexandru Doru Plesea & Alecu Felician, 2015. "The Impact of Facebook Upon Social Skills of Young People ? a Business Employment Perspective," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(Special 9), pages 1289-1289, November.
- Elisa Baraibar-Diez & María D Odriozola & José Luis Fernández Sánchez, 2016. "Transparency through European corporate governance codes," International Journal of Disclosure and Governance, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 13(3), pages 244-261, August.
- Marius Sebastian RÜCKER, 2017. "A Critical Evaluation of the Influence of Creative Thinking on Marketing Creativity," Expert Journal of Marketing, Sprint Investify, vol. 5(1), pages 10-16.
- Abdullah Yahia Moqbile Ahmed, 2017. "The Impact of Exposure to Advertisement Online on Purchase Decision Empirical Study of Saudi Customers in Western Region," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(7), pages 366-386, July.
- Xing Wan & Javier Cenamor & Jing Chen, 2017. "Exploring Performance Determinants of China’s Cable Operators and OTT Service Providers in the Era of Digital Convergence—From the Perspective of an Industry Platform," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-19, December.
- Nduhura, Dominique & Prieler, Michael, 2017. "When I chat online, I feel relaxed and work better: Exploring the use of social media in the public sector workplace in Rwanda," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 708-716.
- Hala M.Y. Diebes & Raed A.M. Iriqat, 2019. "Social Media as a Strategic Marketing Communication Tool in Palestinian Mobile Telecom Companies - Business to Customers Relationship Perspective," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 9(3), pages 31-40.
- Sadia Khatoon & Xu Zhengliang & Hamid Hussain, 2020. "The Mediating Effect of Customer Satisfaction on the Relationship Between Electronic Banking Service Quality and Customer Purchase Intention: Evidence From the Qatar Banking Sector," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, June.
- Benjamin Appiah Osei & Ama Nyenkua Abenyin, 2016. "Applying the Engell–Kollat–Blackwell model in understanding international tourists’ use of social media for travel decision to Ghana," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 265-284, September.
- Ryu, Sann & Park, JungKun, 2020. "The effects of benefit-driven commitment on usage of social media for shopping and positive word-of-mouth," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 55(C).
- Kaur, Puneet & Dhir, Amandeep & Bodhi, Rahul & Singh, Tripti & Almotairi, Mohammad, 2020. "Why do people use and recommend m-wallets?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 56(C).
- Talib Hussain & Benqian Li & Dake Wang, 2018. "What Factors Influence the Sustainable Tour Process in Social Media Usage? Examining a Rural Mountain Region in Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-16, June.
- María-del-Mar Alonso-Almeida & Fernando Borrajo-Millán & Liu Yi, 2019. "Are Social Media Data Pushing Overtourism? The Case of Barcelona and Chinese Tourists," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-17, June.
More about this item
Keywordssocial media; election campaign; Indian politics; Twitter; election prediction;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:13:y:2016:i:2:p:121-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.