Benchmarking As A Performance Management Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anatoliy GONCHARUK, 2011. "Making the Mechanism of Enterprise Performance Management," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 58-72, June.
- Hurmelinna, Pia & Peltola, Satu & Tuimala, Jarno & Virolainen, Veli-Matti, 2002. "Attaining world-class R&D by benchmarking buyer-supplier relationships," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 39-47, November.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2014. "Measuring Enterprise Performance to Achieve Managerial Goals," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 3(1), pages 8-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svetlana Evgenievna Ushakova & Alexander Borisovich Gusev & Ivan Vladimirovich Vershinin & Alexey Mikhaylovich Kornilov, 2016. "A New Model Of Public Management In Science Financing In Russia," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 13(1), pages 206-216, June.
- Sebastian Kot & Sebastian Kot & Michal Kucharski, 2017. "Real Value of Advertising Value Equivalent in Sport Sponsorship," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 34-42.
- repec:ods:journl:v:6:y:2017:i:4:p:223-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalia O. Lazareva, 2015. "Evaluating the Efficiency of Wineries in Ukraine: A Three-Criteria Approach," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 4(4), pages 239-242, November.
- Marina Zhuravskaya & Elena Morozova & Natalia Anashkina & Manuela Ingaldi, 2016. "Toyota-Oriented Technologies As Ecological Management Tools For Transport Enterprises," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 13(2), pages 192-203, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbenchmarking; performance management; enterprise; comparison; efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:11:y:2015:i:2:p:27-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.