Making the Mechanism of Enterprise Performance Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MARIN-PANTELESCU Andreea & TIGU Gabriela & STATE Olimpia, 2009. "Globalization: an open door for the knowledge economy," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 154-161, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2014. "Measuring Enterprise Performance to Achieve Managerial Goals," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 3(1), pages 8-14.
- Ibrahim A. M. Alsharf, 2015. "Performance Management in Healthcare," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 4(1), pages 45-52.
- Sidhakam BHATTACHARYYA & Gautam BANDYOPADHYAY, 2012. "Urban Local Bodies In India: Financial Control For Better Financial Performance," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(3), pages 24-37, August.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk & Natalia O. Lazareva & Ibrahim A. M. Alsharf, 2015. "Benchmarking As A Performance Management Method," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 11(2), pages 27-36, June.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2016. "Evaluating the Efficiency of Higher Education," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 5(2), pages 82-91, May.
More about this item
Keywordsbenchmarking agency; economic efficiency; organizational mechanism; performance benchmarking; performance management.;
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:14:y:2011:i:1:p:58-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.