An Operational Model for Empty Container Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Long, Yin & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng, 2012. "The sample average approximation method for empty container repositioning with uncertainties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 65-75.
- Xie, Yangyang & Liang, Xiaoying & Ma, Lijun & Yan, Houmin, 2017. "Empty container management and coordination in intermodal transport," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 223-232.
- Li, Ling & Wang, Bin & Cook, David P., 2015. "Reprint of “Enhancing green supply chain initiatives via empty container reuse”," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 109-123.
- Song, Dong-Ping & Dong, Jing-Xin, 2012. "Cargo routing and empty container repositioning in multiple shipping service routes," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1556-1575.
- Bell, Michael G.H. & Liu, Xin & Rioult, Jeremy & Angeloudis, Panagiotis, 2013. "A cost-based maritime container assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 58-70.
- Song, Dong-Ping & Dong, Jing-Xin, 2011. "Effectiveness of an empty container repositioning policy with flexible destination ports," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 92-101, January.
- Wong, Eugene Y.C. & Tai, Allen H. & Raman, Mardjuki, 2015. "A maritime container repositioning yield-based optimization model with uncertain upsurge demand," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 147-161.
- Li, Ling & Wang, Bin & Cook, David P., 2014. "Enhancing green supply chain initiatives via empty container reuse," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 190-204.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:7:y:2005:i:3:p:199-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.