Dynamic route planning in the Baltic Sea Region – A cost-benefit analysis based on AIS data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jingbo Yin & Lixian Fan & Zhongzhen Yang & Kevin X. Li, 2014. "Slow steaming of liner trade: its economic and environmental impacts," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 149-158, March.
- Jong-Kyun Woo & Daniel Seong-Hyeok Moon, 2014. "The effects of slow steaming on the environmental performance in liner shipping," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 176-191, March.
- Ernestos Tzannatos, 2010. "Costs and benefits of reducing SO2 emissions from shipping in the Greek seas," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 12(3), pages 280-294, September.
- Chang, Ching-Chin & Chang, Chia-Hong, 2013. "Energy conservation for international dry bulk carriers via vessel speed reduction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 710-715.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1057_jors.2009.77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Maloni & Jomon Aliyas Paul & David M Gligor, 2013. "Slow steaming impacts on ocean carriers and shippers," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 15(2), pages 151-171, June.
- J Fernando Alvarez & Tore Longva & Erna S Engebrethsen, 2010. "A methodology to assess vessel berthing and speed optimization policies," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 12(4), pages 327-346, December.
More about this item
Keywordscost-benefit analysis; AIS data; dynamic route planning; emission reduction; sea transportation; Baltic Sea Region;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_mel.2016.18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.