Slow steaming impacts on ocean carriers and shippers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tran, Nguyen Khoi & Haasis, Hans-Dietrich, 2015. "An empirical study of fleet expansion and growth of ship size in container liner shipping," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 241-253.
- Nguyen Tran & Hans-Dietrich Haasis, 2014. "Empirical analysis of the container liner shipping network on the East-West corridor (1995–2011)," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 121-153, November.
- Fan, Yingjie & Schwartz, Frank & Voß, Stefan, 2017. "Flexible supply chain planning based on variable transportation modes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PC), pages 654-666.
- Aydin, N. & Lee, H. & Mansouri, S.A., 2017. "Speed optimization and bunkering in liner shipping in the presence of uncertain service times and time windows at ports," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 143-154.
- Gu, Yewen & Wallace, Stein W. & Wang, Xin, 2016. "The Impact of Bunker Risk Management on CO2 Emissions in Maritime Transportation Under ECA Regulation," Discussion Papers 2016/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- repec:taf:marpmg:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:458-473 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_mel.2016.18 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:139-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spd:journl:v:67:y:2017:i:2:p:47-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transe:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:261-278 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transe:v:111:y:2018:i:c:p:18-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:291-305 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:15:y:2013:i:2:p:151-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.