Hungarian-Western Partnerships: A Grounded Theoretical Model of Integration Processes and Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parkhe, Arvind, 2003. "Institutional environments, institutional change and international alliances," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 305-316.
- Graf, Michael & Mudambi, Susan M., 2005. "The outsourcing of IT-enabled business processes: A conceptual model of the location decision," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 253-268, June.
- Chong Choi & Sae Kim & Jai Kim, 2010. "Globalizing Business Ethics Research and the Ethical Need to Include the Bottom-of-the-Pyramid Countries: Redefining the Global Triad as Business Systems and Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 299-306, June.
- Mockaitis, Audra I. & Vaiginiene, Erika & Giedraitis, Vincent, 2006.
"The internationalization efforts of lithuanian manufacturing firms--strategy or luck?,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 111-126, March.
- Audra I.Mockaitis & Erika Vaiginene & Vincent Giedraitis, 2005. "The Internationalization Efforts Of Lithuanian Manufacturing Firms - Strategy Or Luck?," Industrial Organization 0501007, EconWPA.
- Audra I.Mockaitis & Erika Vaiginiene & Vincent Giedraitis, 2005. "The Internationalization Efforts of Lithuanian Manufacturing Firms - Strategy of Luck?," Industrial Organization 0502001, EconWPA.
- Arnold Schuh, 2010. "How research on marketing in Central and Eastern Europe can advance international marketing theory," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 22(2), pages 255-268.
- Danis, Wade M., 2003. "Differences in values, practices, and systems among Hungarian managers and Western expatriates: an organizing framework and typology," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 224-244, August.
- Gomes, Emanuel & Cohen, Marcel & Mellahi, Kamel, 2011. "When two African cultures collide: A study of interactions between managers in a strategic alliance between two African organizations," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 5-12, January.
- Dieleman, Marleen & Sachs, Wladimir M., 2008. "Economies of connectedness: Concept and application," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 270-285, September.
- Hau, Le Nguyen & Evangelista, Felicitas, 2007. "Acquiring tacit and explicit marketing knowledge from foreign partners in IJVs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1152-1165, November.
- Evangelista, Felicitas & Hau, Le Nguyen, 2009. "Organizational context and knowledge acquisition in IJVs: An empirical study," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 63-73, January.
- Meyer, Klaus E. & Estrin, Saul & Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Peng, Mike W., 2009. "Institutions, resources and entry strategies in emerging economies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4217, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Clark, Ed & Geppert, Mike, 2006. "Socio-political processes in international management in post-socialist contexts: Knowledge, learning and transnational institution building," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 340-357, September.
- Fariborz Damanpour & Carlos Devece & Chao Chen & Vijay Pothukuchi, 2012. "Organizational culture and partner interaction in the management of international joint ventures in India," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 453-478, June.
- Mihailova, Irina, 2015. "Outcomes of learning through JVs for local parent firms in transition economies: Evidence from Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 220-233.
- Froese, Fabian Jintae & Pak, Yong Suhk & Chong, Li Choy, 2008. "Managing the human side of cross-border acquisitions in South Korea," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 97-108, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:33:y:2002:i:3:p:423-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .