Disasters and Decentralisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Finger & Stéphanie Schmid, 2008.
"Modeling agricultural production risk and the adaptation to climate change,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 68(1), pages 25-41, May.
- Finger, Robert & Schmid, Stephanie, 2007. "Modeling agricultural production risk and the adaptation to climate change," 101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany 9270, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Finger, Robert & Schmid, Stéphanie, 2007. "Modelling Agricultural Production Risk and the Adaptation to Climate Change," MPRA Paper 3943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Moriondo & C. Giannakopoulos & M. Bindi, 2011. "Climate change impact assessment: the role of climate extremes in crop yield simulation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 679-701, February.
- repec:reg:rpubli:291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Musshoff & Martin Odening & Wei Xu, 2009. "Management of climate risks in agriculture-will weather derivatives permeate?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(9), pages 1067-1077.
- Vedenov, Dmitry V. & Barnett, Barry J., 2004. "Efficiency of Weather Derivatives as Primary Crop Insurance Instruments," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(03), December.
- Kapphan, Ines, 2011. "Weather insurance design with optimal hedging effectiveness," MPRA Paper 35861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gunnar Breustedt & Raushan Bokusheva & Olaf Heidelbach, 2008. "Evaluating the Potential of Index Insurance Schemes to Reduce Crop Yield Risk in an Arid Region," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 312-328, June.
- Bruce A. McCarl & Xavier Villavicencio & Ximing Wu, 2008. "Climate Change and Future Analysis: Is Stationarity Dying?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1241-1247.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:37:y:2012:i:2:p:228-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.