Who Benefits from Job Creation at County Level? An Analysis of Leakage and Spillover of New Employment Opportunities in Virginia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Who Benefits from Local Job Growth: Migrants or Original Residents?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1993rs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Mitch Renkow, 2003. "Employment Growth, Worker Mobility, and Rural Economic Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 503-513.
- Kim S. So & Peter F. Orazem & Daniel M. Otto, 2001.
"The Effects of Housing Prices, Wages, and Commuting Time on Joint Residential and Job Location Choices,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 1036-1048.
- So, Kim S. & Orazem, Peter F. & Otto, Daniel M., 1998. "The Effects Of Housing Prices, Wages, And Commuting Time On Joint Residential And Job Location Choices," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20779, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- So, Kim Sui & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2009. "The Effect of Housing Prices, Wages, and Commuting Time on Joint Residential and Job Location Choices," Staff General Research Papers Archive 4050, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:buseco:v:45:y:2010:i:1:p:38-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.