A robust nonparametric approach to the analysis of scientific productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:81:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-008-2210-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daraio, Cinzia & Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Simar, Léopold, 2015. "Efficiency and economies of scale and specialization in European universities: A directional distance approach," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 430-448.
- Chen, Ping-Chuan & Hung, Shiu-Wan, 2016. "An actor-network perspective on evaluating the R&D linking efficiency of innovation ecosystems," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 303-312.
- Abramo, Giovanni & Cicero, Tindaro & D’Angelo, Ciriaco Andrea, 2011. "A field-standardized application of DEA to national-scale research assessment of universities," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 618-628.
- Bronwyn Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Laure Turner, 2007.
"Identifying Age, Cohort, And Period Effects In Scientific Research Productivity: Discussion And Illustration Using Simulated And Actual Data On French Physicists,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 159-177.
- Bronwyn Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Laure Turner, 2005. "Identifying Age, Cohort and Period Effects in Scientific Research Productivity : Discussion and Illustration Using Simulated and Actual Data on French Physicists," Working Papers 2005-22, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Turner, Laure, 2006. "Identifying Age, Cohort and Period Effects in Scientific Research Productivity - Discussion and Illustration Using Simulated and Actual Data on French Physicists," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Laure Turner, 2005. "Identifying Age, Cohort and Period Effects in Scientific Research Productivity: Discussion and Illustration Using Simulated and Actual Data on French Physicists," NBER Working Papers 11739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:103-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amy Apon & Linh Ngo & Michael Payne & Paul Wilson, 2015. "Assessing the effect of high performance computing capabilities on academic research output," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 283-312, February.
- Ortega, Francisco J. & Gavilan, Jose M., 2013. "The measurement of production efficiency in scientific journals through stochastic frontier analysis models: Application to quantitative economics journals," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 959-965.
- Chen Kaihua & Kou Mingting, 2014. "Staged efficiency and its determinants of regional innovation systems: a two-step analytical procedure," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 627-657, March.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López & Martín Rossi & Diego Ubfal, 2006.
"Evaluating a Program of Public Funding of Scientific Activity: A Case Study of FONCYT in Argentina,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
2831, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López & Martín Rossi & Diego Ubfal, 2006. "Evaluating a Program of Public Funding of Scientific Activity. A Case Study of FONCYT in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 1206, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Gustavo Crespi & Aldo Geuna, 2005. "Modelling and Measuring Scientific Production: Results for a Panel of OECD Countries," SPRU Working Paper Series 133, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Crespi, Gustavo A. & Geuna, Aldo, 2008. "An empirical study of scientific production: A cross country analysis, 1981-2002," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 565-579, May.
- Mehdi Rhaiem, 2017. "Measurement and determinants of academic research efficiency: a systematic review of the evidence," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(2), pages 581-615, February.
- Lee, Seonghee & Lee, Hakyeon, 2015. "Measuring and comparing the R&D performance of government research institutes: A bottom-up data envelopment analysis approach," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 942-953.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2297-:d:122520 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:76:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1942-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1088-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rseval:v:12:y:2003:i:1:p:47-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.