Testing Portfolio Efficiency with Conditioning Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darolles, Serge & Gourieroux, Christian, 2010.
"Conditionally fitted Sharpe performance with an application to hedge fund rating,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 578-593, March.
- Serge Darolles & Christian Gourieroux, 2010. "Conditionally fitted Sharpe performance with an application to hedge fund rating," Post-Print halshs-00677727, HAL.
- Fletcher, Jonathan, 2011. "Do optimal diversification strategies outperform the 1/N strategy in U.K. stock returns?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 375-385.
- Peñaranda, Francisco & Sentana, Enrique, 2016.
"Duality in mean-variance frontiers with conditioning information,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 762-785.
- Francisco Peñaranda & Enrique Sentana, 2007. "Duality in mean-variance frontiers with conditioning information," Economics Working Papers 1058, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Peñaranda, Francisco & Sentana, Enrique, 2007. "Duality in Mean-Variance Frontiers with Conditioning Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 6566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferson, Wayne E., 2013. "Investment Performance: A Review and Synthesis," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Jonathan Fletcher, 2011. "An Examination of Dynamic Trading Stategies in UK and US Stock Returns," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(9-10), pages 1290-1310, November.
- Galvani, Valentina & Gubellini, Stefano, 2013. "Mean–variance dominant trading strategies," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 142-150.
- Jonathan Fletcher & Andrew Marshall, 2014. "Investor Heterogeneity and the Cross-section of U.K. Investment Trust Performance," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 67-89, February.
- Galvani, Valentina & Plourde, André, 2013. "Spanning with futures contracts," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 61-72.
- Potì, Valerio & Levich, Richard M. & Pattitoni, Pierpaolo & Cucurachi, Paolo, 2014. "Predictability, trading rule profitability and learning in currency markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 117-129.
- Valentina Galvani & Stuart Landon, 2013. "Riding the yield curve: a spanning analysis," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 135-154, January.
- Eiling, Esther & Gerard, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & de Roon, Frans A., 2012. "International portfolio diversification: Currency, industry and country effects revisited," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1249-1278.
- Cotter, John & Eyiah-Donkor, Emmanuel & Potì, Valerio, 2017. "Predictability and diversification benefits of investing in commodity and currency futures," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 52-66.
- Levich, Richard M. & Potì, Valerio, 2015.
"Predictability and ‘good deals’ in currency markets,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 454-472.
- Richard M. Levich & Valerio Poti, 2008. "Predictability and 'Good Deals' in Currency Markets," NBER Working Papers 14597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roussanov, Nikolai, 2014.
"Composition of wealth, conditioning information, and the cross-section of stock returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 352-380.
- Nikolai Roussanov, 2010. "Composition of Wealth, Conditioning Information, and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 16073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fletcher, Jonathan & Basu, Devraj, 2016. "An examination of the benefits of dynamic trading strategies in U.K. closed-end funds," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 109-118.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Ortu, Fulvio & Tamoni, Andrea & Yang, Haoxi, 2016. "Implications of Return Predictability across Horizons for Asset Pricing Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 11645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:22:y:2009:i:7:p:2535-2558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.