The Role of Community and Farm Characteristics in Farm Input Purchasing Patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jeremy Foltz & Kimberly Zeuli, 2005. "The Role of Community and Farm Characteristics in Farm Input Purchasing Patterns," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 508-525.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeuli, Kimberly A. & Levins, Richard A., 1995. "Minnesota Agricultural Economist 682," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 13183, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pangbourne, Kate & Roberts, Deborah, 2012. "What multipliers don’t tell you: A spatial analysis of farm household linkages," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134718, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Jeremy G. Weber & Conor Wall & Jason Brown & Tom Hertz, 2015.
"Crop Prices, Agricultural Revenues, and the Rural Economy,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 459-476.
- Weber, Jeremy & Wall, Conor & Brown, Jason & Hertz, Tom, 2014. "Crop Prices, Agricultural Revenues, and the Rural Economy," MPRA Paper 59716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P. & Detre, Joshua D., 2009.
"Internet Access and Internet Purchasing Patterns of Farm Households,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 240-257, October.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P. & Detre, Joshua D., 2009. "Internet Access and Internet Purchasing Patterns of Farm Households," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(2), October.
- VÃ¡zquez, IbÃ¡n & Sineiro, Francisco & GarcÃa, Ana Isabel, 2014. "Trayectorias de crecimiento de las explotaciones agrarias en la Cornisa CantÃ¡brica," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2).
- Jason P. Brown & Stephan J. Goetz & Mary C. Ahearn & Chyi-lyi (Kathleen) Liang, 2014. "Linkages Between Community-Focused Agriculture, Farm Sales, and Regional Growth," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 28(1), pages 5-16, February.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Wall, Conor & Brown, Jason P. & Hertz, Tom, 2013. "Crop Prices, Agricultural Revenues, and the Local Economy of the U.S. Heartland," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150404, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Linda Lobao & Curtis Stofferahn, 2008. "The community effects of industrialized farming: Social science research and challenges to corporate farming laws," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 25(2), pages 219-240, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:4:p:508-525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.