The Supply of Urban Housing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Maclennan, Duncan, 2001. "The Long-Run Price Elasticity of Supply of New Residential Construction in the United States and the United Kingdom," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 278-306, September.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Hu, Sheng Cheng, 1983.
" The Allocation of Capital between Residential and Nonresidential Uses: Taxes, Inflation and Capital Market Constraints,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 795-812, June.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Sheng Cheng Hu, 1981. "The Allocation of Capital Between Residential and Nonresidential Uses: Taxes, Inflation and Capital Market Constraints," NBER Working Papers 0718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anas, Alex & Hiramatsu, Tomoru, 2012. "The effect of the price of gasoline on the urban economy: From route choice to general equilibrium," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 855-873.
- Anas, Alex & Hiramatsu, Tomoru, 2013. "The economics of cordon tolling: General equilibrium and welfare analysis," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 18-37.
- Patric H. Hendershott & David C. Ling, 1984.
"Prospective Changes in Tax Law and the Value of Depreciable Real Estate,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 297-317.
- Patric H. Hendershott & David C. Ling, 1984. "Prospective Changes in Tax Law and the Value of Depreciable Real Estate," NBER Working Papers 1352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard J., 1997.
"Taxes and allowances in a dynamic equilibrium model of urban housing with a size--quality hierarchy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 547-580, August.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas, 1995. "Taxes and Allowances in a Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Urban Housing with a Size-Quality Hierarchy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 309., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Krzysztof Olszewski & Hanna Augustyniak & Jacek Laszek & Robert Leszczynski & Joanna Waszczuk, 2016.
"On the dynamics of the primary housing market and the forecasting of house prices,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, volume 41
Bank for International Settlements.
- Augustyniak, Hanna & Leszczyński, Robert & Łaszek, Jacek & Olszewski, Krzysztof & Waszczuk, Joanna, 2014. "On the dynamics of the primary housing market and the forecasting of house prices," MPRA Paper 61015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riddel, Mary, 2004. "Housing-market disequilibrium: an examination of housing-market price and stock dynamics 1967-1998," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 120-135, June.
- Dennis Epple & Brett Gordon & Holger Sieg, 2010. "A New Approach to Estimating the Production Function for Housing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 905-924, June.
- Kim, Junghun, 1998. "Local property taxation with external land ownership," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 113-135, April.
- Jim Clayton & Norman Miller & Liang Peng, 2010. "Price-volume Correlation in the Housing Market: Causality and Co-movements," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 14-40, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:90:y:1976:i:3:p:389-405.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.