Sectoral Transformation and Labour-Market Flows
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larch Mario & Lechthaler Wolfgang, 2011.
"Comparative Advantage and Skill-Specific Unemployment,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-58, April.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2009. "Comparative advantage and skill-specific unemployment," Kiel Working Papers 1538, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2009. "Comparative Advantage and Skill-Specific Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2754, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marius Brülhart & Robert J. R. Elliott & Joanne Lindley, 2006.
"Intra-Industry Trade and Labour-Market Adjustment: A Reassessment Using Data on Individual Workers,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(3), pages 521-545, October.
- Joanne Kathryn Lindley & Marius Brullhart & Rob Elliott, 2005. "Intra-industry trade and labour market adjustment: A reassessment using data on individual workers," Working Papers 2005005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.
- Robert J. R. Elliott & Joanne Lindley, 2006.
"Skill Specificity And Labour Mobility: Occupational And Sectoral Dimensions,"
University of Manchester, vol. 74(3), pages 389-413, June.
- R J R Elliott & J Lindley, 2003. "Skill Specificity and Labor Mobility: Occupational and Sectoral Dimensions," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0313, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Mileva, Mariya, 2013.
"Trade liberalization and wage inequality: New insights from a dynamic trade model with heterogeneous firms and comparative advantage,"
Kiel Working Papers
1886, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Mariya Mileva, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality: New Insights from a Dynamic Trade Model with Heterogeneous Firms and Comparative Advantage," FIW Working Paper series 135, FIW.
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Mileva, Mariya, 2014. "Trade liberalization and wage inequality: New insights from a dynamic trade model with heterogeneous firms and comparative advantage," Kiel Working Papers 1886 [rev.], Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- von Greiff, Camilo, 2007. "Specialization in Higher Education and Economic Growth," Research Papers in Economics 2007:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Bachmann & Michael C. Burda, 2010.
"Sectoral Transformation, Turbulence and Labor Market Dynamics in Germany,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 37-59, February.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Burda, Michael C, 2007. "Sectoral Transformation, Turbulence, and Labour Market Dynamics in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 6226, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ronald Bachmann & Michael C. Burda, 2007. "Sectoral Transformation, Turbulence, and Labour Market Dynamics in Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Burda, Michael C., 2007. "Sectoral Transformation, Turbulence, and Labor Market Dynamics in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 5, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Burda, Michael C., 2008. "Sectoral Transformation, Turbulence, and Labor Market Dynamics in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3324, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saeed Rasekhi & Saman Ghaderi, 2013. "Marginal Intra-Industry Trade and Employment Reallocation: The Case Study of Iran’s Manufacturing Industries," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 417-429, September.
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Mariya Mileva, 2014. "Smoothing the adjustment to trade liberalization," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 61, WWWforEurope.
- Girma, Sourafel & Wakelin, Katharine, 2001. "Regional Underdevelopment: Is FDI the Solution? A Semiparametric Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2995, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Leombruni & Roberto Quaranta, 2002. "The Unemployment Route to Versatility," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 16, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bernard Hoekman & Alan L. Winters, 2005.
"Trade and Employment: Stylized Facts and Research Findings,"
7, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Hoekman & Bernard & Winters, L. Alan, 2005. "Trade and employment : stylized facts and research findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3676, The World Bank.
- Ulf Lewrick & Lukas Mohler & Rolf Weder, 2014. "When firms and industries matter: understanding the sources of productivity growth," BIS Working Papers 469, Bank for International Settlements.
- Petri Böckerman & Kari Hämäläinen & Mika Maliranta, 2004.
"Sources of Job and Worker Flows: Evidence from a Panel of Regions,"
CEIS, vol. 18(1), pages 105-129, March.
- Böckerman, Petri & Hämäläinen, Kari & Maliranta, Mika, 2002. "Sources of job and worker flows: Evidence from a panel of regions," MPRA Paper 4887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R J R Elliott & J Lindley, 2003. "Trade, Skills and Adjustment Costs: A Study of Intra-Sectoral Labour Mobility in the UK," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0312, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Manuel Cabral & Joana Silva, 2006. "Intra-Industry Trade Expansion and Employment Reallocation between Sectors and Occupations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(3), pages 496-520, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:16:y:2000:i:3:p:57-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.