Monopolistic Competition with Firm-Specific Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erling Holmøy, 2003. "Aggregate Industry Behaviour in a Monopolistic Competition Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers 352, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Churen Sun & Guoqiang Tian & Tao Zhang, 2013. "Special Issue. Guest Editor: Zhihao Yu," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 494-509, August.
- Matthieu Crozet & Lionel Fontagné, 2010.
"L'internationalisation des entreprises : une analyse microéconomique de la mondialisation,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 435(1), pages 3-12.
- Matthieu Crozet & Lionel Fontagné, 2011. "L'internationalisation des entreprises : une analyse microéconomique de la mondialisation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00667671, HAL.
- Allanson, Paul & Montagna, Catia, 2005.
"Multiproduct firms and market structure: An explorative application to the product life cycle,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 587-597, September.
- Paul Allanson & Catia Montagna, 1999. "Multiproduct Firms and Market Structure: An Explorative Application to the Product Life Cycle," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 101, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Ferdinand Rauch, 2008. "An explanation for the inverted-U relationship between competition and innovation," Vienna Economics Papers 0813, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- repec:fec:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:4:p:660-676 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu Chen & Haiwen Zhou, 2017.
"An Overlapping-Generations Model of Firm Heterogeneity in Economic Development,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 12(4), pages 660-676, December.
- Chen, Yu & Zhou, Haiwen, 2017. "An Overlapping-Generations Model of Firm Heterogeneity in Economic Development," MPRA Paper 83206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sébastien Jean, 2002.
"International Trade and Firms' Heterogeneity under Monopolistic Competition,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 291-311, July.
- Sébastien Jean, 2000. "International Trade and Firms’ Heterogeneity Under Monopolistic Competition," Working Papers 2000-13, CEPII research center.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:4:p:645-649 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montagna, Catia & Nocco, Antonella, 2008.
"Labour Market Imperfections, International Integration and Selection,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2008-21, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Catia Montagna & Antonella Nocco, 2008. "Labour Market Imperfections, International Integration and Selection," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 212, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Jang Ping Thia, 2008. "The Impact of Trade on Aggregate Productivity and Welfare with Heterogeneous Firms and Business Cycle Uncertainty," CEP Discussion Papers dp0883, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John, 2017.
"Efficiency in large markets with firm heterogeneity,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 718-728.
- Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John, 2017. "Efficiency in large markets with firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86595, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2017. "Efficiency in Large markets with Firm Heterogeneity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1502, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Haiwen Zhou, 2010.
"Oligopolistic Competition, Firm Heterogeneity, and the Impact of International Trade,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 107-119.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2010. "Oligopolistic Competition, Firm Heterogeneity, and the Impact of International Trade," MPRA Paper 77667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 2000. "Aggregate Productivity and Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers 266, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jota Ishikawa & Yoshimasa Komoriya, 2010. "Stay Or Leave? Choice Of Plant Location With Cost Heterogeneity," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 97-115.
- Mohamed Suleiman and Mahmoud Nabi, "undated". "Unemployment and Labor Market Institutions: Theory And Evidence From the GCC," API-Working Paper Series 0806, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Fraser Summerfield, 2016. "Matching Skill and Tasks: Cyclical Fluctuations in the Overqualification of New Hires," Working Paper series 16-08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia, 2000.
"Market structure, cost asymmetries, and fiscal policy effectiveness,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 101-107, July.
- Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna, 1998. "Market Structure, Cost Asymmetries and Fiscal Policy Effectiveness," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 089, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 1998. "Targeted Strategic Trade Policy with Domestic Cost Heterogeneity," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 100, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 1997. "Aggregate Productivity Effects of Technology Shocks in a Model of Heterogeneous Firms: The Importance of Equilibrium Adjustments," Discussion Papers 198, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:dun:dpaper:89 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:47:y:1995:i:2:p:318-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.