Trade Unions, Wages and Unemployment: What Can Simple Models Tell Us?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- De Pinto, Marco & Goerke, Laszlo, 2016.
"Welfare-enhancing Trade Unions in an Oligopoly with Excessive Entry,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145498, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marco de Pinto & Laszlo Goerke, 2016. "Welfare-Enhancing Trade Unions in an Oligopoly with Excessive Entry," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201603, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Staiger, Robert W, 1988. "Organized Labor and the Scope of International Specialization," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 1022-1047, October.
- Robert W. Staiger, 1988. "Organized Labor and the Scope of International Specialization," NBER Working Papers 2514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elie Appelbaum, 2009. "Alternating Offers Union-Firm Bargaining: Order of Play and Efficiency," Working Papers 2009_02, York University, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong, 2007. "A "Managerial" trade union and economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 365-384, February.
- Juin-jen Chang & Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2005. "A “Managerial” Trade Union and Economic Growth," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 05-A010, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 2011. "Union-firm bargaining: Order of play and efficiency," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 235-245, March.
- Almas Heshmati & Ilham Haouas, 2004. "The effects of union wage-settings on firms' production factor decisions," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 415-420.
- Heshmati, Almas & Haouas, Ilham, 2003. "The Effects of Union Wage-Settings on Firms’ Production Factor Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Norback, Pehr-Johan, 2001. "Cumulative effects of labor market distortions in a developing country," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 135-152, June.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan, 1999. "Cumulative Effects of Labor Market Distortions in a Developing Country," Working Paper Series 520, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Jan 2001.
- Pekka Sinko, 2003. "Subsidizing vs. Experience Rating of Unemployment Insurance in Unionized Labor Markets," Discussion Papers 319, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Mulder, C.B., 1987. "Inefficiency of automatically linking unemployment benefits to private sector wage rates," Research Memorandum FEW 288, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 1997. "Union membership and employment dynamics with endogenous union density," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 119-125, November.
- H. Naci Mocan & Deborah Viola, 1997. "The Determinants of Child Care Workers' Wages and Compensation: Sectoral Differences, Human Capital, Race, Insiders and Outsiders," NBER Working Papers 6328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Björklund, Anders & Holmlund, Bertil, 1986. "The Economics of Unemployment Insurance: The Case of Sweden," Working Paper Series 167, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Elie Appelbaum, 2008. "Wages, Fringe Benefits and Efficiency in Union-Firm Bargaining," Working Papers 2008_04, York University, Department of Economics.
- Schimmelpfennig, Axel, 1999. "Whodunnit? Changes in the relative demand for unskilled and skilled labor," Kiel Working Papers 914, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Elie Appelbaum, 2004. "Union militancy and the probability of strikes," Working Papers 2004_4, York University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:34:y:1982:i:3:p:526-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed