Trade Unions, Wages and Unemployment: What Can Simple Models Tell Us?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Pinto, Marco & Goerke, Laszlo, 2016.
"Welfare-enhancing Trade Unions in an Oligopoly with Excessive Entry,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145498, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marco de Pinto & Laszlo Goerke, 2016. "Welfare-Enhancing Trade Unions in an Oligopoly with Excessive Entry," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201603, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Staiger, Robert W, 1988.
"Organized Labor and the Scope of International Specialization,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 1022-1047, October.
- Robert W. Staiger, 1988. "Organized Labor and the Scope of International Specialization," NBER Working Papers 2514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elie Appelbaum, 2009. "Alternating Offers Union-Firm Bargaining: Order of Play and Efficiency," Working Papers 2009_02, York University, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong, 2007. "A "Managerial" trade union and economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 365-384, February.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 2011. "Union-firm bargaining: Order of play and efficiency," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 235-245, March.
- Almas Heshmati & Ilham Haouas, 2004.
"The effects of union wage-settings on firms' production factor decisions,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 415-420.
- Heshmati, Almas & Haouas, Ilham, 2003. "The Effects of Union Wage-Settings on Firms’ Production Factor Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Norback, Pehr-Johan, 2001.
"Cumulative effects of labor market distortions in a developing country,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 135-152, June.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan, 1999. "Cumulative Effects of Labor Market Distortions in a Developing Country," Working Paper Series 520, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Jan 2001.
- Sinko, Pekka, 2003. "Subsidizing vs. Experience Rating of Unemployment Insurance in Unionized Labor Markets," Discussion Papers 319, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Mulder, C.B., 1987. "Inefficiency of automatically linking unemployment benefits to private sector wage rates," Research Memorandum FEW 288, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 1997. "Union membership and employment dynamics with endogenous union density," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 119-125, November.
- H. Naci Mocan & Deborah Viola, 1997. "The Determinants of Child Care Workers' Wages and Compensation: Sectoral Differences, Human Capital, Race, Insiders and Outsiders," NBER Working Papers 6328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Björklund, Anders & Holmlund, Bertil, 1986. "The Economics of Unemployment Insurance: The Case of Sweden," Working Paper Series 167, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Elie Appelbaum, 2008. "Wages, Fringe Benefits and Efficiency in Union-Firm Bargaining," Working Papers 2008_04, York University, Department of Economics.
- Schimmelpfennig, Axel, 1999. "Whodunnit? Changes in the relative demand for unskilled and skilled labor," Kiel Working Papers 914, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Elie Appelbaum, 2004. "Union militancy and the probability of strikes," Working Papers 2004_4, York University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:34:y:1982:i:3:p:526-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.