Using acquisitions to access multinational diversity: thinking beyond the domestic versus cross-border M&A comparison
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-016-0287-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph A Clougherty & Michał Grajek, 2008.
"The impact of ISO 9000 diffusion on trade and FDI: A new institutional analysis,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(4), pages 613-633, June.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michal Grajek, 2006. "The Impact of ISO 9000 Diffusion on Trade and FDI: A New Institutional Analysis," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-22, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal, 2006. "The Impact of ISO 9000 Diffusion on Trade and FDI: A New Institutional Analysis," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 179, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal, 2006. "The Impact of ISO 9000 Diffusion on Trade and FDI: A New Institutional Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gómez-Plana, Antonio G. & Latorre, María C., 2014.
"When multinationals leave: A CGE analysis of the impact of divestments,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-41.
- Gómez Plana, Antonio G. & Latorre, María C., 2013. "When multinationals leave: A CGE analysis of the impact of divestments," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Deepak Dhayanithy, 2013. "What Drives Performance – Diversity, Selectivity, Experience Or Methodology?," Working papers 117, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Brueller, Nir N. & Ellis, Shmuel & Segev, Eli & Carmeli, Abraham, 2015. "Knowing when to acquire: The case of multinational technology firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-10.
- Olivier Bertrand & Laurence Capron, 2015. "Productivity enhancement at home via cross-border acquisitions: The roles of learning and contemporaneous domestic investments," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 640-658, May.
- Lulu Gu & W. Robert Reed, 2011. "One For All or All For One? Using Multiple-listing Information in Event Studies," Working Papers in Economics 11/33, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gu, Lulu & Reed, W. Robert, 2013.
"Information asymmetry, market segmentation, and cross-listing: Implications for event study methodology,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 28-40.
- Lulu Gu & W. Robert Reed, 2012. "Information Asymmetry, Market Segmentation and Cross-Listing: Implicatons for Event Study Methodology," Working Papers in Economics 12/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Rabbiosi, Larissa, 2014. "Technological similarity, post-acquisition R&D reorganization, and innovation performance in horizontal acquisitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1039-1054.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:14:y:2005:i:2:p:191-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.