The Effect of Retirement on Weight
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Eibich, 2014.
"Understanding the Effect of Retirement on Health Using Regression Discontinuity Design,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
669, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eibich, P., 2014. "Understanding the effect of retirement on health using Regression Discontinuity Design," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "The Causal Effect of Retirement on Health Services Utilization: Evidence from Urban Vietnam," MPRA Paper 79693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Godard, Mathilde, 2016. "Gaining weight through retirement? Results from the SHARE survey," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 27-46.
- Ralitza Gueorguieva & Jody Sindelar & Ran Wu & William Gallo, 2011. "Differential changes in body mass index after retirement by occupation: hierarchical models," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 56(1), pages 111-116, February.
- Daouli, Joan & Davillas, Apostolos & Demoussis, Michael & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2013. "The determinants of body mass in Greece: Evidence from the National Health Survey," MPRA Paper 66392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:198:y:2018:i:c:p:36-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sahlgren, Gabriel H., 2012. "Work ‘til You Drop: Short- and Longer-Term Health Effects of Retirement in Europe," Working Paper Series 928, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eibich, Peter, 2015.
"Understanding the effect of retirement on health: Mechanisms and heterogeneity,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-12.
- Eibich, Peter, 2015. "Understanding the Effect of Retirement on Health: Mechanisms and Heterogeneity," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:64b:y:2009:i:5:p:656-665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.